Info on new single (release date, b-sides etc)

Actually the NME had used that shot of Moz in the canary-coloured shirt before the whole brouhaha came up, maybe more than once.

Has it been established which gig(s) the live versions are from? I'd like to get a preview on Youtube to put it into context. Thanks.

I gotta chime in with the whole - looking forward to the B-sides more, especially Playboys, it's my fav moz song ever and theres never been a great live version of it before..

Actually the NME had used that shot of Moz in the canary-coloured shirt before the whole brouhaha came up, maybe more than once.

Has it been established which gig(s) the live versions are from? I'd like to get a preview on Youtube to put it into context. Thanks.

I think they might be from the Hammerstein Ballroom shows.

There is a story coming up soon on the main page with the tracklisting... according to this leak, it's all Quarry and Ringleader. And that's not the cover shot.

But it does have Human Being... wonder if it's a studio recording, or one of the live versions we've heard lately.

D00d, I'm a subscriber, I get to see the mainpage articles about an hour before they go live.

I'd copy it here but I think that's not ginger. You'll see soon.

Say what?!? Scans, please!

Will do what I can, but it wasn't for me...I'm little more than a 10sec stop on the way to the Boss.

Had me a little listen too and it sounds good, still not sure it's a good 'Greatest-Hits-Lead-Single' though.

But as I say...it's not exactly MY copy.

Will likely get the sack for even sayin this much, lol

Will do what I can, but it wasn't for me...I'm little more than a 10sec stop on the way to the Boss.

Had me a little listen too and it sounds good, still not sure it's a good 'Greatest-Hits-Lead-Single' though.

But as I say...it's not exactly MY copy.

Will likely get the sack for even sayin this much, lol

I tell you what--give me your boss's phone number, I'll call him and pretend to be a business associate who wants to meet with him/her right away, and then you can sneak in, rip the songs, scan the cover, post it for everyone here, and be everybody's hero now! Go on!

Back
Top Bottom