Info on new single (release date, b-sides etc)

I tell you what--give me your boss's phone number, I'll call him and pretend to be a business associate who wants to meet with him/her right away, and then you can sneak in, rip the songs, scan the cover, post it for everyone here, and be everybody's hero now! Go on!

Will do my best to get a snap of it on my camera phone.

No promises, just thought I'd pass on what little I do know...and also The Greatest Hits, while I can't confirm anything about the track listing (because I don't know), it's supposed to be "career-spanning" rather than what it says on the main page.

Last edited:
Will do my best to get a snap of it on my camera phone.

No promises, just thought I'd pass on what little I do know...and also The Greatest Hits, while I can't confirm anything about the track listing (because I don't know), it's supposes to be "career-spanning" rather than what it says on the main page.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Are promos usually sent out a full 6 weeks before the release date?

Curiouser and curiouser.

Are promos usually sent out a full 6 weeks before the release date?

Not sure, just know my guy has been talking about doing some promotions for the Greatest Hits album...so I don't see why they'd bother lying to him.

All I can say really, don't wanna f*** up my chances of meeting the man himself one day...maybe...possibly...hopefully.

Greatest HITS???? That tracklisting looks more like Greatest MISSES to me. What a load of dross. Morrissey is so annoying - what a pointless re-release of tracks that were JUST released!! It's the same old pattern - just like the "World Of Morrissey" album, which was also completely pointless.

And "That's How People Throw Up" is the single, of course, because it's a terrible song. And he doesn't even throw us a bone with the b-sides - filling them with pointless live recordings.

Oh, I am so sickened now...

There's so much destruction all over the world
And all you can do is complain about me

Oh, Morrissey - you know me so well! I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

New single info

Apologies if this has been posted before.

"'That’s How People Grow Up' will be made available on CD and two 7" vinyls, backed with live versions of 'The Last Of The Famous International Playboys' (Morrissey’s 3rd single), 'The Boy With The Thorn In His Side' (by The Smiths) and 'Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself' all recorded on the recent North American tour.

A live version of 'That’s How People Grow Up' will be available as a digital exclusive."

Full article here
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/music/Music/Morrissey++Thats+How+People+Grow+Up-4260.html

Back
Top Bottom