It’s not about politics

Hovis, why do you constantly go out of your way to endear yourself to white nationalists? Do you take it on as some sort of self-congratulating charity project, that they’re going to “learn something” from your benign, out of touch class reductionism? I’m being generous, in case you couldn’t tell.
I’m being generous: I think if you believe in something you have to express it. Express it, kid.

Can I ask, and I know you’ve posted here anonymously, why don’t you speak about music more? You obviously love it? And you’re informed (about MBV for instance)?
I have never posted anonymously. Why would I do that? I regularly post white nationalism, scientific racism, and Holocaust denial under this name. That's a pretty good indication that I don't give a f*** so I can't imagine what other topic there could be where I'd be like "Oh, gee, I wouldn't want these ideas being ascribed to me. I'm fine with people think I'm a not Nazi but I wouldn't want people knowing I think THAT."

I have never posted under anything other than this name. Except maybe 15 years ago.

Yes, I am reasonably informed about MBV. Shoegaze is my favorite genre.

The sad part is that it took you all day to think of that response.

I don’t care if anyone else believes me. I know and you know and that’s all that matters. I just want you to know that I know. I will keep reminding you that I know.
His responses are so weak

I have never posted anonymously. Why would I do that? I regularly post white nationalism, scientific racism, and Holocaust denial under this name. That's a pretty good indication that I don't give a f*** so I can't imagine what other topic there could be where I'd be like "Oh, gee, I wouldn't want these ideas being ascribed to me. I'm fine with people think I'm a not Nazi but I wouldn't want people knowing I think THAT."

I have never posted under anything other than this name. Except maybe 15 years ago.

Yes, I am reasonably informed about MBV. Shoegaze is my favorite genre.
OK, someone wanted to remind me that MBV count as Dubliners, not Londoners. Thought it could be you?

His responses are so weak

Most of the time, he is ripping off other people. There have been a bunch of times where I've seen people insult him and then a few days later, I'll see him use the exact same insult, maybe slightly tweeked, on someone else. He rips me off all the time. Sociopaths are not capable of originality.
I used to read his posts to me and think "Damn, it sounds like he's describing himself. This is pure Freudian projection." But over time I've realized, he's not projecting. He's just repeating things other people have said to and about him.

Most of the time, he is ripping off other people. There have been a bunch of times where I've seen people insult him and then a few days later, I'll see him use the exact same insult, maybe slightly tweeked, on someone else. He rips me off all the time. Sociopaths are not capable of originality.
Can you point out one single instance where I’ve ever ripped you off or mimicked you in any way? Your desperation is really showing.

I used to read his posts to me and think "Damn, it sounds like he's describing himself. This is pure Freudian projection." But over time I've realized, he's not projecting. He's just repeating things other people have said to and about him.
ive heard about that, in relation to sociopaths not being capable of originality. they often talk in cliches, like ted bundy. you may be on to something with our pal verso.

Can you point out one single instance where I’ve ever ripped you off or mimicked you in any way? Your desperation is really showing.

Yeah, people can and do get fired for liking tweets endorsing outright white nationalism. Antifa have people who do nothing but look at who is liking tweets. I don't expect people to like my tweets. I expect people to lurk.

Anyway, I feel no need to justify myself to you. You're a f***ing loser. Engaging with me is the closest to fame that you will ever get and I'm not even that famous.

The same anonymous gnats buzzing around me, the closest they'll ever get to greatness.
The use of the term "gnats" is interesting because I had recently tweeted something similar about someone else.

You would have known about that tweet because you're stalking me.

There. You asked for one single instance. I gave you one single instance. If you want more than one, I can give you more than one. But not right now. I'm busy right now with important Nazi shit.

The use of the term "gnats" is interesting because I had recently tweeted something similar about someone else.

You would have known about that tweet because you're stalking me.

There. You asked for one single instance. I gave you one single instance. If you want more than one, I can give you more than one. But not right now. I'm busy right now with important Nazi shit.

Holy shit, are you kidding me? This is exhibit A?

@ForgotHowIGotMyName, I'm making your dreams come true. I'm opening the door for you to prove to everyone here, many of whom dislike me and would be quite eager to believe you, that I'm stalking you and "ripping you off." You've got to come with a little more than that.

Back
Top Bottom