It’s not about politics

The use of the term "gnats" is interesting because I had recently tweeted something similar about someone else.

You would have known about that tweet because you're stalking me.

There. You asked for one single instance. I gave you one single instance. If you want more than one, I can give you more than one. But not right now. I'm busy right now with important Nazi shit.

Do you wonder if you might be paranoid?

Nah, man. That's not how it works. I thought you "race realists" were all about irrefutable proof.
Uh, you're a sociopath and I don't grant sociopaths the same kind of fair play I would a normal human.

Put on your little dance for everyone else if you must but I ain't jumping through any hoops for you.

Uh, you're a sociopath and I don't grant sociopaths the same kind of fair play I would a normal human.

Put on your little dance for everyone else if you must but I ain't jumping through any hoops for you.

C'mon, you said, "I gave you one single instance. If you want more than one, I can give you more than one". Was that not true?

Gee, it only took about thirty minutes to go from you promising to drop the motherlode of irrefutable evidence of my stalking you and ripping you off to you suddenly not "jumping through any hoops" for me. I'd suggest a strong dose of feeling ashamed of yourself, but you're already there. Aren't you?

What if @Verso and @ForgotHowIGotMyName are actually in cahoots and here to promote each other's careers? I never knew FHIGMN was a comedian, for example, or that Verso was a punk rock star. Waiting for the merch links. This whole thing is as scripted as Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

What if @Verso and @ForgotHowIGotMyName are actually in cahoots and here to promote each other's careers? I never knew FHIGMN was a comedian, for example, or that Verso was a punk rock star. Waiting for the merch links. This whole thing is as scripted as Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
That would be a very lopsided arrangement.
For one, I don't believe that he is a musician. If he is (I suppose its possible he owns an instrument), I don't believe he is in a band. Being in a band is extremely time-consuming and he is on here all the time. Plus being in a band requires social skills that Verso does not have. And even if we were in some alternate universe where he was in a band, the fact that he is anon means I could not promote his career even if I wanted to nor could he promote me to his fanbase.

But this is all hypothetical because he's not a musician.

That would be a very lopsided arrangement.
For one, I don't believe that he is a musician. If he is (I suppose its possible he owns an instrument), I don't believe he is in a band. Being in a band is extremely time-consuming and he is on here all the time. Plus being in a band requires social skills that Verso does not have. And even if we were in some alternate universe where he was in a band, the fact that he is anon means I could not promote his career even if I wanted to nor could he promote me to his fanbase.

But this is all hypothetical because he's not a musician.
You don't really have too many people around that you can bounce ideas off of, do you? I say this because you have a truly bizarre tendency to make objective observations about things that are so detached from reality that I have to imagine that you just sort of arbitrarily decide these things and then stubbornly run with them out of...what, pride? Optimism that if you throw enough shit at the wall something will stick?

First I was definitely Jewish, then at some point you decided that I wasn't Jewish anymore. Then I was a failed musician lying about experiences I've had on tour, then I was a successful musician who wasn't lying about the experiences I've had on tour but the experiences really weren't that interesting anyway, now I'm not even a musician at all, not even as a hobbyist.

In short, you're very bad at this.

^^^By the way, I think this guy is Verso. No one on here actually likes Verso enough to defend and certainly not with this much vigor.
Yes, I'm vigorously pretending to be somebody else who, in turn, is vigorously defending me - with a whole two sentences. I'm just enjoying your discomfiture, you silly sausage. Now, where are all these posts that have been so cruelly plagiarised?

Yes, I'm vigorously pretending to be somebody else who, in turn, is vigorously defending me - with a whole two sentences. I'm just enjoying your discomfiture, you silly sausage. Now, where are all these posts that have been so cruelly plagiarised?
I told you that I was going to jump through hoops for you so now you are hoping that maybe I will jump through hoops for someone else. Look, I'm just not a hoop-jumping kind of guy.

I mean, I wasn't complaining about being plagiarized. I just mentioned in passing that you plagiarize. I really don't care if people plagiarize from me. If I cared, I would have mentioned it at the time but I don't care. I'm a genius. I'll think of something just as brilliant 5 minutes from now. But you'll be plagiarizing forever because you are a sociopath.

I told you that I was going to jump through hoops for you so now you are hoping that maybe I will jump through hoops for someone else. Look, I'm just not a hoop-jumping kind of guy.

I mean, I wasn't complaining about being plagiarized. I just mentioned in passing that you plagiarize. I really don't care if people plagiarize from me. If I cared, I would have mentioned it at the time but I don't care. I'm a genius. I'll think of something just as brilliant 5 minutes from now. But you'll be plagiarizing forever because you are a sociopath.
I'm not plagiarising you because I'm a sociopath; I'm plagiarising you because you're a genius. You're exactly the kind of guy I'd want to plagiarise. And stalk.

I'm not plagiarising you because I'm a sociopath; I'm plagiarising you because you're a genius. You're exactly the kind of guy I'd want to plagiarise. And stalk.
Look, I don't blame you. If I weren't me, I would also being stalking me. I am pretty goddamn fascinating if I do say so myself.

Does the “genius” realize that he’s not talking to me?

Back
Top Bottom