It’s The Tiger Woods Voicemail Slow Jam

I was proud of solo for seeming to be completely unaware of the Tiger Woods affair.

this is awesome, though.

I was proud of solo for seeming to be completely unaware of the Tiger Woods affair.

this is awesome, though.

I was kinda thinking the same thing.

His wife was smokin hot too. Whats wrong with these guys?

I was wondering that myself also. Maybe it's a power thing, like he thought he could get away with it or something. Makes no sense. His wife has those cute little teeth too, can't imagine wanting to kiss another glossy lip-sticked bimbo. Whatever.

Q. What do Tiger Woods and baby seals have in common?

A. They’re both in danger of being clubbed by Norwegians!

Jayziz....I just heard on the News that there could be up to eight girlfriends; that does not include the number of "one night stands."

Jayziz....I just heard on the News that there could be up to eight girlfriends; that does not include the number of "one night stands."

What about you? Didn't he come through your town. What a f***in stud. He needs to spread his wealth with us normal guys. Quit tying up the hot chicks.

What about you? Didn't he come through your town. What a f***in stud. He needs to spread his wealth with us normal guys. Quit tying up the hot chicks.

Yeah, but the disappointing thing is that it seems they're all bimbo Barbies. They may be Harvard PhDs, but they all look like siliclones. So boring, so sad.

You gotta watch out for the quiet types. ;) The good news is that she is upping her stake in his fortune now.

You gotta watch out for the quiet types. ;) The good news is that she is upping her stake in his fortune now.

I just heard that the latest "mistress" is his regular waitress from the family restaurant Perkins; where he used to take his wife and kids to eat.
WHY would he do that, go to Perkins, that is?
Have you ever eaten there? :sick:

100_2367.jpg

I just heard that the latest "mistress" is his regular waitress from the family restaurant Perkins; where he used to take his wife and kids to eat.
WHY would he do that, go to Perkins, that is?
Have you ever eaten there? :sick:

100_2367.jpg

In high school Perkins in Castleton, Indiana was the late-night place to go. They'd let us sit there for hours and sip their very bad coffee, as long as someone at least ordered a piece of pie.

My ex-husband was nowhere near wealthy, let alone as wealthy as Tiger Woods, but even when traveling we didn't go to Perkins. It's like the Applebees of breakfast restaurants. :sick:

In high school Perkins in Castleton, Indiana was the late-night place to go. They'd let us sit there for hours and sip their very bad coffee, as long as someone at least ordered a piece of pie.

My ex-husband was nowhere near wealthy, let alone as wealthy as Tiger Woods, but even when traveling we didn't go to Perkins. It's like the Applebees of breakfast restaurants. :sick:

Exactly, but at least Applebees serves booze.

Back
Top Bottom