Jade Goody Has Died Today R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funeral on TV?

This country needs to take a long hard look at itself.

:crazy:

Yeah, I agree with that... it's too ridiculous to be true... :crazy:

But I do have to say that I was a bit c***y yesterday... didn't mean to be an ass about her dying, she's a person afterall, and it's sad for her kids.

It's just that I post at a couple reality tv forums where trashing reality whores is common thing, I'm used to it.... will keep it all there from now on <3

W/o making any "insensitive" commentary......

Just saw this posted....

Jade Goody biopic in the works

Plans are afoot to turn the reality TV star's second autobiography into a feature film

From reality TV to silver screen ... Jade Goody in 2006. Photograph: Eamonn McCabe

Jade Goody's life story may be turned into a feature film, a spokesman for the family revealed today.

According to the Times, trustees for Goody's estate are said to be eager for a loose version of Catch A Falling Star - the second autobiography of the 27-year-old reality TV star, who died on Sunday after a very public battle with cervical cancer - to be made into a movie.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/jade

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2009/mar/24/jade-goody-biopic-planned

:crazy: Whatever you people are drinking up there in the UK, looks like it's starting to affect your mental capacity, this Jade frenzy is absurd :straightface:

Last edited:
Yet,you continue to feed it?
You're showing more interest than most Uk-ers

Guess you had to be here,to get it(kinda).

I do like that she was untalented.After all,a person's art/job/career doesn't define them as a person.
She was judged on her personality:a lot liked her,a lot didn't.

Whatever your thoughts,it is a strange/great story.

It is quite normal here to lay flowers when someone dies whether you knew them not. Every busy road you go on will have bunches of flowers tied to some lamp post that someone's car has ended up round. The 'baby P' case caused hundreds of people to lay flowers at his resting place....

I'm in the wrong job....
I'm going to set up a mobile florist business and simply drive round to wherever a famous (or infamous in this case:rolleyes:) dies and flog them flowers at an inflated price.....

Why don't these muppets donate the money they spent on flowers to a cancer charity or other worthy cause?:crazy:

Jukebox Jury

I'm in the wrong job....
I'm going to set up a mobile florist business and simply drive round to wherever a famous (or infamous in this case:rolleyes:) dies and flog them flowers at an inflated price.....

Why don't these muppets donate the money they spent on flowers to a cancer charity or other worthy cause?:crazy:

Jukebox Jury

Florist or card shop is the way to go......pawn shops too!

Elton John has to release a song!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!:(

There is little on the planet worse than Elton John releasing a song.

Oh yes there is Sir Cliff Richard releasing one.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!:(

There is little on the planet worse than Elton John releasing a song.

Oh yes there is Sir Cliff Richard releasing one.

:D You're not wrong,missy!

Don't you think they should erect some sort of monument to Jade, like, I dunno, a statue or a fountain? Something like that.

i was on holiday in devon when diana died. everything closed. no-one was on the streets. the only thing i could find that was open was a church. inside there were a lot of people. i guess they were mourning her. flowers and candles and all that jazz. i was looking through the stuff people had left, looking at the messages they had written, and i noticed a huge wreath with a small card in the centre. i'm so glad i bothered to look, as written on the card was the wonderfully sincere message "we love you diana. you are with the angles now.". i couldn't stop myself from laughing extremely loudly and had to be dragged out of the church. i think that's when i first realised i was a total bastard.

hahahaha :lbf::lbf:

W/o making any "insensitive" commentary......

Just saw this posted....

Jade Goody biopic in the works

Plans are afoot to turn the reality TV star's second autobiography into a feature film

From reality TV to silver screen ... Jade Goody in 2006. Photograph: Eamonn McCabe

Jade Goody's life story may be turned into a feature film, a spokesman for the family revealed today.

According to the Times, trustees for Goody's estate are said to be eager for a loose version of Catch A Falling Star - the second autobiography of the 27-year-old reality TV star, who died on Sunday after a very public battle with cervical cancer - to be made into a movie.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/jade

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2009/mar/24/jade-goody-biopic-planned

:crazy: Whatever you people are drinking up there in the UK, looks like it's starting to affect your mental capacity, this Jade frenzy is absurd :straightface:

Jesus H Christ. What is wrong with this country??? :tears:

How will they portray the racist incident? It will probably be either a) scrubbed out completely or b) made out to be an innocuous slip of the tongue in response to a racist outburst by Shilpa Shetty.

Who will they be able to find to represent Jade? I think Julia Roberts would be perfect for the role.

danny_devito.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
bad taste dummies get over it superhans=yawn
Back
Top Bottom