Jeff Goldblum dead?

1. I just got home at 6:30PM and turned on the t.v. and Michael f***ing Jackson is dead! I hope Jeff Goldblum isn't dead. WTF is happening today??? :confused: YAY he's not dead! I love him.

jeffgoldblum.jpg

Sorry about that...I heard it on mainstream news TV. I kept watching for a few hours and not once have they come back on to say "sorry, it was an internet rumour".

I want Jeff Goldblum and Vincent D'Onofrio to appear on the same episode of Criminal Intent with Christopher Walken as a guest star. That would be the quirkiest hour on television ever.

he has commented

July 10th, 2009 2:49pm EDT
Jeff Goldblum 'Touched' By Death Stories

The actor insists he wasn't upset by the hoax, and has even credited the reckless media with helping him get back in touch with old pals.

He says, "This was a rare opportunity to experience your own death. (Fans) still run into me on the street (and say), 'Glad to see you're alive!' I reconnected with people I hadn't seen in a long time. I wasn't angry I was touched."

It's a shame he isn't. He'll have to make a decent movie before anybody mourns that walking abortion!

A thread about Jeff Goldblum???!! Finally an excuse to post this (*again :thumb: )

jeff_goldblum_is_watching_you_poop.jpg

It's a shame he isn't. He'll have to make a decent movie before anybody mourns that walking abortion!

He's on Law & Order: Criminal Intent now and he's f***ing brilliant. :p

Back
Top Bottom