Johnny Marr frink thread

Re: Johnny frink thread

jmbelg.gif

bluemarr0yu.jpg

I just watched the Iggy & the Stooges Raw Power documentary which arrived in my mailbox today. Johnny is interviewed. He looks great, he sounds great, he's very eloquent in his love for the album and the songs. :thumb:

Great little film, though I do wish they focused on the late Ron Asheton's contributions a little more.

No, they just barely acknowledge his passing in the documentary, though it is mentioned more in the booklet tributes. Ron was a great story teller, it's a loss not hearing his memories about recording the album.

Iggy is as charming and likeable as ever.

But oops, this is Johnny Frink....must post picture

JohnnyMarr-1.jpg

Oh, he's SO cute here. I miss him. I wish he lived near me so I'd have the chance of seeing him out and about from time to time.

Oh, he's SO cute here. I miss him. I wish he lived near me so I'd have the chance of seeing him out and about from time to time.

You could hand him a fruit basket one rainy day and he'd invite you in.
I dreamt he was mean to me the other night, and at one point he came to apologise but I was so terribly hurt I woke up crying before he could say anything.:tears:
Having Johnny Marr being mean at you is one of the worst things that can happen to you :o

Awwww! I hate the short hair usually but he looks so very cute here. It was very near the end I think - spring 87?

This is from an interview that Johnny did during the recording of Strangeways. I'd post it, but it's so out of sync. Johnny's mannerisms are so like Morrissey's throughout it.

This is from an interview that Johnny did during the recording of Strangeways. I'd post it, but it's so out of sync. Johnny's mannerisms are so like Morrissey's throughout it.

I've seen it on Youtube a while back, but I can't seem to find it now. I remember him smoking like a chimney through it though.

Post it anyway? :D

this is my favourite Johnny interview, I wish it was so much longer. Very giffable.

At the end when he says he's having a great time is kinda sad :( The way he rubs his face as in "lying itches!"... because they weren't having a great time.

Tags
gerontophilia johnny marr photo
Back
Top Bottom