Johnny Marr frink thread

Re: Johnny frink thread

Damn, I ain't gonna lie I felt an envy lightning feeling down my spine j/k. I wish The Cribs played in my country too :(

Damn, I ain't gonna lie I felt an envy lightning feeling down my spine j/k. I wish The Cribs played in my country too :(

Agreed :(

:[

Write to them and ask them to come.

Oh i really would, but where to write? His new official page, The Cribs official site or their Facebook Fan page? They should do some festival gigs this summer, Morrissey too :D

Oh i really would, but where to write? His new official page, The Cribs official site or their Facebook Fan page? They should do some festival gigs this summer, Morrissey too :D

Yes, their site and also on Twitter.

Johnny told me that one of the reasons they went to DC was due to requests. I had made a LOT of requests for them to come here. So... It works. :D Oh, also on Facebook and MySpace. And Johnny's official site too. (I get around!)

Yes, their site and also on Twitter.

Johnny told me that one of the reasons they went to DC was due to requests. I had made a LOT of requests for them to come here. So... It works. :D Oh, also on Facebook and MySpace. And Johnny's official site too. (I get around!)

I can at least try it, even if i don't have a Twitter or MySpace account.
Thanks for your tip Scarlet!

This video makes me dizzy... The close-up of his fingers playing. *sigh*
What is it about the sound of guitars?!?!

4073863868_872eef2247_o.jpg

65701_2.jpg

65703_2.jpg

Medium_3142007123711PM__DSC0002.jpg

collage_lb_image_page20_11_1.png

^ This is probably my favorite photo of him. (I wish he'd grow his hair long again.)

Last edited by a moderator:

collage_lb_image_page20_22_1.png

jmlookup.jpg

johnnymarr.jpg

johnnytatton.jpg

collage_lb_image_page20_28_1.png

l_4144488558b74eb78da230c60f029f45.jpg

JohnnyandIsaac-1.jpg

collage_lb_image_page20_2_1.png

collage_lb_image_page20_30_1.png

collage_lb_image_page20_35_1.png

collage_lb_image_page27_12_1.png

collage_lb_image_page27_15_1.png

collage_lb_image_page27_23_1.png

collage_lb_image_page27_5_1.png

^Actually, maybe this one is my favorite.

collage_lb_image_page27_6_1.png

Here's another video I shot last week at The 9:30 Club.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anyone know the significance of his raven tattoo?

teefz1.jpg

His teeth have been looking really cute lately. I wonder if he has veneers. I don't remember his teeth looking so noticeably pretty in the past.

Scarlet Ibis said:
His teeth have been looking really cute lately. I wonder if he has veneers. I don't remember his teeth looking so noticeably pretty in the past.

I think he must have veneers. His teeth looked a lot different in an early Smiths interview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCuqKzW6r7M .

Last edited:

JM_KateNash-1.jpg

Kate Nash putting polish on Johnny. :)
I should know who Kate Nash is, right? :[

EDIT: Just looked her up. *nod* :)

Last edited:

For this pic, all you need to know is that Kate is Ryan's girlfriend. You do know who Ryan is, right? Just kidding.... :)

*gasp* Yes, I know who Ryan is! :) Even if I'm not into the band, and let's face it... I was kinda down on them once upon a time, I try to keep up with who the characters are in Johnny's life.

I wonder why both Morrissey and Johnny are so keen on painting their man-nails. It doesn't seem like something they'd do, in a way. It's cute though. I approve. :thumb:

Tags
gerontophilia johnny marr photo
Back
Top Bottom