Johnny Marr on Creative Living; mentions The Smiths and Manchester

'c***'? really ?

So you're a woman? And you come here on Solo all PC any chance you get, And it's fine for people of their own sex or race to call each other derogatory terms against each other ?!

REALLY?

YOU ARE THE WORST!

Jesus f***ing Christ. SHUT UP, you repetitive, immeasurable turd.

'c***'? really ?

So you're a woman? And you come here on Solo all PC any chance you get, And it's fine for people of their own sex or race to call each other derogatory terms against each other ?!

REALLY?

YOU ARE THE WORST!

..what a scratched, broken record you are!

giphy.gif

Morrissey should've been tattooed or branded with FAKE on his fivehead ages ago as a warning!

rm85cover.jpg

FAKE aka CrankFraud

Time's tide had exposed his devious, truculent unreliable spin as bullshit.
Marr is in the same sinking boat but has the chance to save himself by fessing up about stitching up his schoolfriend bandmembers in his forthcoming autobiography.
That's if Marr wants Purgatory rather than join Trollissey in hell.

thanks, but it seems the only thing that gets support around here is hateful criticisms directed at M. Where it is all justified as 'free speech'. Fine. Maybe an extra dose of K and a little more Sun around here is all that Solo really wants and needs... ;)

I smell fish.

posting she is repetitive is simply stating the obvious. good god, every one of her posts is the same thing. annoyingly she has come to believe she is a star of some sort, referring to herself in the third person.

thanks, but it seems the only thing that gets support around here is hateful criticisms directed at M. Where it is all justified as 'free speech'. Fine. Maybe an extra dose of K and a little more Sun around here is all that Solo really wants and needs... ;)
Most sites would ban you for repeatedly posting the same spam. The fact that you are allowed to be ummm "getting away with it" shows objectively that you abuse the "free speech" justification much more than someone who is simply posting about Morrissey's latest trainwreck.

Most sites would ban you for repeatedly posting the same spam. The fact that you are allowed to be ummm "getting away with it" shows objectively that you abuse the "free speech" justification much more than someone who is simply posting about Morrissey's latest trainwreck.

Most sites would ban brummie, benny and barleycorn for repeatedly wishing death on morrissey, but this isn't most sites

SPAM !? :lbf: I'm vegan, never touched the stuff.

Spamming, unsolicited or undesired electronic messages

Email spam, unsolicited, undesired, or illegal email messages
Messaging spam, unsolicited, undesired, or illegal messages in general (private messages on websites, sms, messenger etc...)

Well,according to Wiki most posts here at Solo do fall under that definition.Fortunately my posts don't fall under that category.The proof is in all the replies of love to my posts by Brummie and the others that I receive. This is how I know that I'm well liked here and looked upon as their new guru second only to M who they truly love and would lay down their lives if only given the chance.

Yes, kS abusing 'free speech' as the example above shows. ;)

FhwKlqa.png

I am dreaming of a time when IBIH is strangled with the tricolour and his ashes spread at Ibrox.

So much for you going to dublin for the centenary of the rising, you're just full of shit as usual, I will be there, standing outside the GPO on Easter Sunday paying my respects to the great irish republican heroes who gave their lives in the rising, then joining the celebrations afterwards in temple bar of course, you've also just shown your ignorance brummie, scottish and irish Catholics don't get cremated, we get buried in a catholic cemetery so there will be no ashes to spread at IBROKE as it's known these days

I am dreaming of a time when IBIH is strangled with the tricolour and his ashes spread at Ibrox.

I've been dreaming of a time when the mods are sick to death of brummie and barleycorn and spit upon the name benny the butcher and denounce these stupid posters who still salute them, then they'll ban them forever

So much for you going to dublin for the centenary of the rising, you're just full of shit as usual, I will be there, standing outside the GPO on Easter Sunday paying my respects to the great irish republican heroes who gave their lives in the rising, then joining the celebrations afterwards in temple bar of course, you've also just shown your ignorance brummie, scottish and irish Catholics don't get cremated, we get buried in a catholic cemetery so there will be no ashes to spread at IBROKE as it's known these days

right. and moz just singed a billion dollar record deal. you will be watching on the web perched on your scottish stool. who are you kidding?

I've been dreaming of a time when the mods are sick to death of brummie and barleycorn and spit upon the name benny the butcher and denounce these stupid posters who still salute them, then they'll ban them forever

blue rose society blog is the place for you.

Stupid f***, that's why I said I'd cremate your plastic paddy arse. And yes, I'll be at the GPO but I'm more important than Micheal Collins and Padraig Pearse. Orders of magnitude more important. Take the first 100 years of your crypto-fascist clericalist 1st Irish RepubliKKK and stick it up your green-hooped arse. You're such a f***ing numpty that you don't know that Paddy Pearse's da was a Brummie Atheist. Watch 'Peaky Blinders' Don't f*** with BrummieBoy....silly Scottish bitch.

Stupid f***, that's why I said I'd cremate your plastic paddy arse. And yes, I'll be at the GPO but I'm more important than Micheal Collins and Padraig Pearse. Orders of magnitude more important. Take the first 100 years of your crypto-fascist clericalist 1st Irish RepubliKKK and stick it up your green-hooped arse. You're such a f***ing numpty that you don't know that Paddy Pearse's da was a Brummie Atheist. Watch 'Peaky Blinders' Don't f*** with BrummieBoy....silly Scottish bitch.

You're sounding upset dummyboy, you don't like it when you're made to look stupid do you? You should be used to it by now though, pathetic attempt at covering up your ignorance btw

Back
Top Bottom