Just got back from The Palace with tickets in hand!

The Goat

Banned
Wow what a stress free morning.
Arrived at 7.30am and was 24th in the queue. No touts or urchins to be seen.
Doors opened at 9am, maybe just over a hundred or so all together (imagine work putting a few off?) and two security on the door let people in.
When I got to the security I mentioned that there was a lack of touts and chavs and they were suprised too, they must have gone to Piccadilly Box Office?? Anyway, they said they were prepared for them!
All the tickets were on a table behind the servers, very quick cash sales only and I left a happy man!

The Goat

Hello Goat

I had intended to go down today, but catched the pre-sale yesterday. It pisses me that I felt the urgency to pay over the odds in charges, because of the crazy time we had earlier in the year. I'm normally a savvy shopper.

Still, I was saved an early tram ride, and I've now got a free day. I might be up your neck of the woods this afternoon, to see my Mum & Dad.

The Touts will have tickets, but lets hope that the timing of the G-mex dates backfire on them. I remember the Ally Pally, in the early 90's. They were begging people to take them, for £5.

Last edited:
Wow what a stress free morning.
Arrived at 7.30am and was 24th in the queue. No touts or urchins to be seen.
Doors opened at 9am, maybe just over a hundred or so all together (imagine work putting a few off?) and two security on the door let people in.
When I got to the security I mentioned that there was a lack of touts and chavs and they were suprised too, they must have gone to Piccadilly Box Office?? Anyway, they said they were prepared for them!
All the tickets were on a table behind the servers, very quick cash sales only and I left a happy man!

The Goat

But you bought 3 too many tickets Goat! Good luck shifting them! I'll ask around if anyone wants them!

oooh be careful, i've just been accused of "working for ticketmaster" in a sly way on another thread, for stating that i dont think this tour will sell out!!

boyvoyeur, i read that thread and i must say you were way off the mark. people were never talking about you, to you, etc. Billybud was the one that people think works for Ticketmaster.

Back
Top Bottom