Let's talk about feet.

I actually like my feet. :) I have a perfect, graceful arch on both feet.

I love going barefoot, and I love flip-flops, partly because they are the closest to being barefoot that I can usually go in public places...though, one summer night a couple of years ago, I did manage to sneak in to a 7-Eleven completely barefoot...nobody noticed! :D

My boyfriend actually has lovely feet. The nicest feet I've ever seen on a man, as a matter of fact.

I kinda wish that I could get some of that foot-fetishist cash on e-Bay. However, I loathe high-heeled shoes. I think that I have exactly one pair. All of my other "nice" shoes (for work, for example) are ballet flats.

Supposedly, the ancient Greeks believed that the second toe longer than the big toe was a sign of wisdom. According to them, Athena, the goddess of wisdom (check my avatar!) had toes like that.

I absolutely hate feet, they gross me out! :sick:
I don't mind my own feet though, but I should take better care of them.

Aren't everybody's toes like that?

Not everyone's, I've noticed. Some peoples' second toes are shorter than the big toe, others have second toes and big toes which are about the same length.

Somebody should do a toe survey! :lbf: I'd hate to be the graduate student who actually has to do the toe measurements...

I'm surprised that so many people are grossed out by feet. They're just skin.

But they are the ugliest bits of skin on the whole body. Penises are cuter.

However, I do have an adorable tiny mole in the "cleavage" of one pinky toe that shows when I wear heels... but on the whole I prefer not to think about them.

Except baby feet, those are wonderful.

Feet are only gross when people don't take care of them or have hairy Hobbit feet. If I were to choose the ugliest bit of skin, it would have to be the scrotum, not feet.

I like my feet. They are rather dainty US size 5 with a high arch and always manicured nails. I once had a man tell me that I had the sort of feet men would have written sonnets about when that sort of thing was fashionable.

Well, he is gay, and I don't have a penis, so it was destined not to be.

I've been told I have hobbitt feet...whatever that means. :( and they're big, I wear size 9/9.5. i dont really care though, i could really care less about what my feet look like.

Aren't everybody's toes like that?

Nope, my second toes are smaller than my big toes, and so are my mum's. My dad and sister have toes like yours. See, my set square feet wouldn't be set squarish enough if I had toes like yours.

Both my second toes are longer than my big toe, by 1.5 centimetres. My bloke said they're a bit of the weird side, and thats when he's being nice about them. And I've got massive feet for a girl, uk size 8. I hate my feet.

I have tiny feet size 6.I have fat toes so i dont like wearing sandals

I wear a 5 1/2 or 6.

I used to figure skate when I was younger and my ice skates were very expensive.

My Dad used to bind/wrap my feet at night so that I wouldn't outgrow my skates as fast.

And I've got massive feet for a girl, uk size 8.
As do I but they aren't too clown-like, perfectly proportioned really (as I'm 5 ft 11).
Good lord, how short are
you?
My friend's feet are that size yet she's rather tall but has awful balance (aww).
I wear a 5 1/2 or 6.

I used to figure skate when I was younger and my ice skates were very expensive.

My Dad used to bind/wrap my feet at night so that I wouldn't outgrow my skates as fast.
Ouch!

As Cowboy Curtis once said, "You know what they say, big feet; big boots!" ;)

cowboy_curtis.jpg

Tags
cheesy thread footjobs toe sucking ftw
Back
Top Bottom