Liam Gallagher 'Tweet's' Moz

When will Liam talk about that time he got beat up by swedish music journo Andres Lokko in a club when he tried to steal Lokko's girlfriend?

Nice shiner mister not so tough guy. Tough men do not dump weak actress girlfriend from a car on teh motorway, you know.

LOL

I have so much more and pics too.

Noel, does he think he is father christmas or someth?

Liam sounds like a proper thug, son of a pikey asphalt whore for sure.

When those pikeys had silly hats and toast on cheese these were the scenes in Sweden:

giphy.gif

Catholic upbringing reduces the joy, protestants know!

You are really doing fine here Urbie, nice rants but I doubt the broddas are reading your posts here.
Has it been established they can read more than the labels from the bottles they sip from?
Better start hacking Liams twitter account if you wanna get noticed.
Oh wait a minute...

You are really doing fine here Urbie, nice rants but I doubt the broddas are reading your posts here.
Has it been established they can read more than the labels from the bottles they sip from?
Better start hacking Liams twitter account if you wanna get noticed.
Oh wait a minute...

LOL

Keep it coming man, you are like McEnroe to me and I am Borg. Without you I can only hit the ball toward a garage door and dream on.

But perhaps you are the poker face Borg style and I am the mad american.

LOL

Keep it coming man, you are like McEnroe to me and I am Borg. Without you I can only hit the ball toward a garage door and dream on.

But perhaps you are the poker face Borg style and I am the mad american.

Can I be Borg?
Some 8 years ago the Volvo XC60 was introduced for the first time in Holland.
For the presentation, photo and video-footage for press publications, they chose the location of my brothers new restaurant and surroundings in a rather grim part of Amsterdam. Not that it mattered cause the place was crowded every day and evening. That’s Amsterdam, whenever tbere is “something” new everybody goes there.

Anyway Borg was there too and amongst the presents the restaurant staff received from Volvo was a genuine
Björn Borg black t-shirt with long sleeves. Actually quite nice, surprisingly so. In white it had the name of the restaurant on it on the left side of the shirt. Kaap Löv. My brother gave his to me.
Still have it. Still wear it sometimes. Quite good quality.
So I wanna be Borg if you don’t mind. :cool:

Can I be Borg?
Some 8 years ago the Volvo XC60 was introduced for the first time in Holland.
For the presentation, photo and video-footage for press publications, they chose the location of my brothers new restaurant and surroundings in a rather grim part of Amsterdam. Not that it mattered cause the place was crowded every day and evening. That’s Amsterdam, whenever tbere is “something” new everybody goes there.

Anyway Borg was there too and amongst the presents the restaurant staff received from Volvo was a genuine
Björn Borg black t-shirt with long sleeves. Actually quite nice, surprisingly so. In white it had the name of the restaurant on it on the left side of the shirt. Kaap Löv. My brother gave his to me.
Still have it. Still wear it sometimes. Quite good quality.
So I wanna be Borg if you don’t mind. :cool:

Of course you can, Gerrit Borg!

Björn leads a quiet life with kids and girlfriend/wife living next door to the finnish/swedish comedian singer and childrens idol Markoolio. They hang out together now and then.

Markoolio being very finnish in his sauna:

Here he is on the left with Markoolio in middle and some other dude on the right at his fave summer tv show "Sommarkrysset" where he is often seen in the crowd during the live show with the kids.

bjorn.jpg

I reckon LG is having a pisser m8 inn nn it because he doesn't live next door to his idols John Lydon and Uncle Steve in Malibu because he blew all his money on drugs and can't afford LA. I reckon LG wish he could go surfing with Uncle Steve, John Lydon, Dave Evans, Ozzy, Jack, Kelly, lil' Sammy, William Michael Albert Broad, and Herman and then roast marshmallows on the beach. As you were. AC

I reckon LG is having a pisser m8 inn nn it because he doesn't live next door to his idols John Lydon and Uncle Steve in Malibu because he blew all his money on drugs and can't afford LA. I reckon LG wish he could go surfing with Uncle Steve, John Lydon, Dave Evans, Ozzy, Jack, Kelly, lil' Sammy, William Michael Albert Broad, and Herman and then roast marshmallows on the beach. As you were. AC

More nonsense from the meth riddled village idiot.

We need to get rid of this jackass. It is my mission to clean up this place for 2018. Nobody needs to read this incoherent nonsense anymore. Same thing with a few other attention whores, whom nobody reads.

More nonsense from the meth riddled village idiot.

One aspect of the village idiot, many times overlooked, is that contrary to the rest of the population in the village, he is the one who has a personality, a character, an individuality and doesn’t have to wear any masks, to lie or to accommodate cause hey, he is just the village idiot. He is more or less accepted as such and is free.

Or at least seems to be as he doesn’t seem to care what other people think of him.

Society is hell.

One aspect of the village idiot, many times overlooked, is that contrary to the rest of the population in the village, he is the one who has a personality, a character, an individuality and doesn’t have to wear any masks, to lie or to accommodate cause hey, he is just the village idiot. He is more or less accepted as such and is free.

Or at least seems to be as he doesn’t seem to care what other people think of him.

Society is hell.
Excellent post QQQ.

Excellent post QQQ.

Gerrit is the master of excellence and the hell that is society is best summed up when people who are able to say and do something prefer to stay silent and inactive.

You only hear the truth from drunk men and very small children and the village idiot who is sometimes both.

We need to get rid of this jackass. It is my mission to clean up this place for 2018. Nobody needs to read this incoherent nonsense anymore. Same thing with a few other attention whores, whom nobody reads.

If there was a button here that would...

Err... no, I should not ask those questions!!! :p

Society is hell.

Not sure who wears the masks but what I will say is that I've met Liam Gallagher many times and what I can also say is that he is actually very very nice but also very very shy. However once he walks out the front door of wherever he is domiciled he instantly turns into 'Oasis Man' and his swagger expands beyond all proportion. It's quite something to witness. Definitely two people though, that Liam. As you were.

Gerrit is the master of excellence and the hell that is society is best summed up when people who are able to say and do something prefer to stay silent and inactive.

You only hear the truth from drunk men and very small children and the village idiot who is sometimes both.
Ah but what is truth? Is it actually a thing at all. I tend to doubt the existence an objective truth. How do you measure it? Who should measure it?
And what or who is 'Gerrit'?

Ah but what is truth? Is it actually a thing at all. I tend to doubt the existence an objective truth. How do you measure it? Who should measure it?
And what or who is 'Gerrit'?

QQQ is Gerrit!

Oh there is truth alright but not as trendy today with these curling generations molding the world as it suits them. Truth is like spelling, only one can be right.

But you are more modern than me not believing in truth and have fun with your chaos, maybe it even keeps you warm at night?

Not sure who wears the masks but what I will say is that I've met Liam Gallagher many times and what I can also say is that he is actually very very nice but also very very shy. However once he walks out the front door of wherever he is domiciled he instantly turns into 'Oasis Man' and his swagger expands beyond all proportion. It's quite something to witness. Definitely two people though, that Liam. As you were.

Old news to most people and everything is an act. I hope he got over getting bruised and battered by a feminine swedish music journo.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom