Liverpool 7th November 09 added

Well, I have actually been in touch with Boz who says he is aware of the Liverpool date at Echo Arena so that is all good.

However, he says he is unaware of any other dates and says he sorry that he cannot be of more help.

Love PTxx.

Royal Court was a great old venue been dozens of great gigs there. Saw Morrissey there several times, indeed saw The Smiths there.

I saw James at the Mountford Hall last year. Square room with a very small balcony and a nightmare of a bar ?
Wow!! The Smiths at the Royal Court. WOuld sell my kidney for that! Yes, nightmare of a bar! Thats the place!! Fab gig though
Is it all seated?

Better bloody not be! Even Moz was a bit pissed off at the lack of movement at the last seated gig in Liverpool...

I might try for Liverpool, I shall see how I am fixed.
I have Leeds an Sheffield but may well try for Liverpool too.

Mr. beast, if we meet to speak this time I shall get you a pint or two!

Love PTxx.

I might try for Liverpool, I shall see how I am fixed.
I have Leeds an Sheffield but may well try for Liverpool too.

Mr. beast, if we meet to speak this time I shall get you a pint or two!

Love PTxx.

You are very kind, and a credit to your city. Armley should be very proud:lbf:

You shall receive a sticker, just like morrissey will:thumb:

Your turn to shut up!!! Greece is beautiful + I would have been there too :tears: Ever since I saw that guy on Importance doc saying he's our god here in Athens, I knew I had to see him there. One day...

not this year, VD:mock:

Athens holds dreadful memories for me, i think that's why he bailed out:straightface:

1) Address me by my full name and not that hideous abbreviation please
2) What happened in Athens? I love it...

The more you tell me not to do something, i'll do it even more:lbf:

may 2007. everyone fell out, and the lad who gave you the sticker at the empire, got tw@ted by the riot cops.

and the result:tears:

The more you tell me not to do something, i'll do it even more:lbf:

may 2007. everyone fell out, and the lad who gave you the sticker at the empire, got tw@ted by the riot cops.

and the result:tears:

Riot cops in Athens 07? My head's too full of pinot grigio, can't think what that was... hope it was worth it. I'll stay away from the city and stick to my little tavernas in Crete. I still have that sticker stuck to my wardrobe ;)

Oh bloody hell! Cant believe I forgot that! Never mind, we'll give Madrid a mauling in the final next year :) How cute was Torres today - I won't switch clubs just for more money, I'm not greedy:sweet:

i fu@king love him, i really do:sweet:

as for that day, it's best erased from memory......if possible:tears:

Back
Top Bottom