Liverpool Empire

No Seetickets are awful for that. They will sell you tickets, not tell you where they are then slap expect you to happily pay their booking fee. Where's the service in that?

I try not to use them for seated gigs.

You may, and the reason is pure curiosity. I imagine it was tickled by the flag in your avatar, with the Beatles lyric.

the flag was red and had written on it "OUR DESTINY IS WRITTEN IN OUR HISTORY", underneath it had there is a light that never goes out. after leaving the concert the "there is a light" was removed and taken to cardiff for the fa cup final the next day:guitar:

and the flag in my avatar is a reference to something, though the beatles lyrics are used;)

the flag was red and had written on it "OUR DESTINY IS WRITTEN IN OUR HISTORY", underneath it had there is a light that never goes out. after leaving the concert the "there is a light" was removed and taken to cardiff for the fa cup final the next day:guitar:

and the flag in my avatar is a reference to something, though the beatles lyrics are used;)

Shame you didn't keep it on, with the reference to the eternal flame and all that.

No Seetickets are awful for that. They will sell you tickets, not tell you where they are then slap expect you to happily pay their booking fee. Where's the service in that?

I try not to use them for seated gigs.

they used to tell you the seats you were booking, well they did for sunderland empire last year

they used to tell you the seats you were booking, well they did for sunderland empire last year

Sorry your right. It was Gigs & Tours last week who did that. In the frantic rush, my heads turned to mush!

I was looking for Apollo 23rd May tickets and they offered me some a few days after the sell out. But I'd be intolerable at the back of the Apollo circles for a Morrissey gig. So I let them go, as there was no info.

I managed to get 2 by phone via orange!!!! YIPPEE!!!
I'm standing and I may have a spare ticket x

There are Liverpool Empire tickets on sale again - in the Circle.

Punkydev

For those Seeticketers who had unallocated seats... try the Order Tracker now and it should reveal all.

i did that the minute after i got them. row a, b & e mine.;)
Well, yeah. As suggested by my post, mine remained unallocated until whenever I sent that message; I'm sure the same is true of several other bookers, unless mine was peculiar. Presumably Morrissey was waiting to choose my seat specifically so he would know where to stare.

just checked the tracker and ive got two seats centre stage in row e, which seems to be about 9 rows back on the seating plan. WOOHHH:guitar:

Back
Top Bottom