Liverpool - Moz walks off stage

Re: Moz walks off stage

I loved my speck so so so so so much x]!!!!

don't think I'll get there that early again though! LMAO

you must have been close to a handshake as Morrissey came over to shake my friends hand. The lucky thing.

I was so pleased when that happened, I'm too little though.:o

you must have been close to a handshake as Morrissey came over to shake my friends hand. The lucky thing.

I was so pleased when that happened, I'm too little though.:o

ano!

I couldnt reach his hand1

he was soo close <3<3<3<3

Im tiny too, luckily I had my docs on that add about 2 inches onto me, so Idk how small i would have been with my flat shoes on :|!

I ended up with a big bruise on my forearm at Brentwood, where I was pushing up onto the barrier to lift myself a little higher, to try and reach his hand. I was so close a number of times - but just not quite close enough. No handshake and a massive bruise:(

:thumb: indeed.

"Instead we all commiserated at what a terrible pity it was and hoped that backstage Morrissey wasn’t feeling too sad." *

*Although some later went home and lost their rag in the Morrissey-Solo Forums.

Surely you dont want this site to be nothing but praise for moz tho, that would be boring and anyway just as it was human for morrissey to walk off, it was also human for people to loose their rag at him.

The only non human, inhuman, sub-human in all of this was the bottle thrower and if anyones wondering where he is I can tell you, hes still in Darwin's waiting room

In 5 years time there'll be list programmes with one of Paul Morley's kids being asked where were you when someone threw a plastic VESSEL at Morrisssey in Liverpool?

I was watching Jedward, its all Thatcher's fault

Does it matter where this idiot was from who ruined the night for thousands, me included! When I went to see Oasis, there was beer or piss being thrown all over the stage, but that was Oasis for God's sake. Anyone with any shred of understanding of Morrissey wouldn't do such a thing. This may sound really weired but I would have been disappointed if he had come back on. I know, a strange thing to say, but I love him the way he is and wouldn't change that for the world.
xxx

Morrissey has stated he likes that his gigs can get violent. I guess he just means amongst the people in the audience.

If he was actually hurt by the thrown bottle, fine, don't come back on stage. Did he go to an urgent care center after he left the venue? If not, he should've returned to the stage.

I recall when Morrissey (in Cleveland) walked off stage because he had a baby tantrum over someone holding a pro-Mike Joyce sign. It doesn't take an actual battery to cause him to ruin the night for all.

Morrissey is often a bit too quick to ruin the evening for thousands of people who have gone to a lot of trouble and expense to see him. You'd think he'd be more grateful to his audience. They are, after all, the ones willing to buy his repackaged songs with extra stripes and tacky badges in order to fund his lifestyle.

Last edited:

Surely you dont want this site to be nothing but praise for moz tho, that would be boring and anyway just as it was human for morrissey to walk off, it was also human for people to loose their rag at him.

I didn't mean it that way; I was just highlighting the irony that the article praised fans' calm reaction when in many cases that wasn't the experience on here.

shouldnt that be I used to watch this crap!

yes, 'shouldn't' it? :p

Heres just few famous scousers

Alan cox - film director
Terance davis - film director
john peel
sir simon rattle - conductor
william gladstone 4x prime minister
Clive barker
john birt -former director of the bbc
tom baker - actor
peter sissons - newsreader
sir richard glazebrooke - physcist
alison steadman - actress
kenny everett
alexi sayle

etc etc etc

more importantly, Alan Bleasdale:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gNgIY1EAW6w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gNgIY1EAW6w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I'd quite like Blaze, if he wasn't a moron.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YPIsTKpAoE4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YPIsTKpAoE4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Give us a kiss Steven xxx

I didn't mean it that way; I was just highlighting the irony that the article praised fans' calm reaction when in many cases that wasn't the experience on here.

Yes I was probably feeling bit defensive

I'd laugh if this bottle incident boils down to one man - Mike Joyce

Morrissey has stated he likes that his gigs can get violent. I guess he just means amongst the people in the audience.

If he was actually hurt by the thrown bottle, fine, don't come back on stage. Did he go to an urgent care center after he left the venue? If not, he should've returned to the stage.

I recall when Morrissey (in Cleveland) walked off stage because he had a baby tantrum over someone holding a pro-Mike Joyce sign. It doesn't take an actual battery to cause him to ruin the night for all.

Morrissey is often a bit too quick to ruin the evening for thousands of people who have gone to a lot of trouble and expense to see him. You'd think he'd be more grateful to his audience. They are, after all, the ones willing to buy his repackaged songs with extra stripes and tacky badges in order to fund his lifestyle.

Yes and I wonder how much he got paid for those 8 minutes or all the other concerts etc

Alan Bleasdale - good dramatist
yeah man, i think that i still have The boys from the blackstuff on VHS tape somewhere. People should watch the episode called Shop Thy Neighbour. Great telly.

Harry Enfield - just does comedy sterotypes

The irony of those sketches is that Joe McGann,Mark Moraghan and Gary Bleasdale (who is a cousin of playwright Alan Bleasdale), were all born in Liverpool.

Yes and I wonder how much he got paid for those 8 minutes or all the other concerts etc

:lbf:

I haven't read everything in this topic, but i'm gonna have a go here:

If I was morrissey I'd probably do exactly the same. I'd walk off, and I'd be really really insulted as well. Come on man, what kinda of "ass" pays a ticket and throws beer at the guy that is performing?

Throwing stuff at performers: unless it's panties, bra's, bears (stuffed ones, since real ones are quite heavy), flowers,.. may be experienced as an insulting gesture. And you just know, that you don't do that stuff with Morrissey, cus you never know how's gonna react.

If there's anyone to blame then it's the dude that threw the stuff.

Tags
beer=good4hair diva fit drama queen duck & cover malvatwat northernidiots pbr me asap raincoats? saddening
Back
Top Bottom