Members Pics

I just don't know what sort of adult human being will desperately try and look like a musical artist, pull a pose, take a photo of themself, then upload the photo so they can post it on a forum of the said artist in order to seek approval from total strangers. :(

if i was desperately trying to look like some musical artist wouldn't i have shaved or something? i don't really see it. sometimes i like to make my hair look like that. sometimes like this:

2eai4ja.jpg

and as i mentioned previously, sometimes i just like wearing a suit. not tonight though.

i'm not really seeking approval from anyone except you.

friends forever? :o

no, it was an accident, but I know the damn difference!

watch it mister, or I will be your #1 solo enemy, LIKE TOTALLY. *flips hair, smacks gum* :cool:

Ok ok, I will believe you.

I could never become a #1 enemy with somebody who refers to me as 'mister', I just couldn't bring myself to class them as an enemy at all.

ive been meaning to ask you yesitis
how long did that beard take you to grow?
mine never comes in that full :confused:
and chicks dont seem to go for the beard on me :(

Do not grow a bread if you can only grow a scraggly one! Leo has the same problem and I just can't stand it! Of course, there is worse facial hair (I don't have a poignant photo for example, but look to any boy band from the 90s).

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom