Midnight Morrissey "Autobiography" sales

The Big Green Bookshop in North London are opening at midnight to sell the book. http://www.biggreenbookshop.com/. I know this, because I own the shop! I can't wait for the book to come out. I haven't seen it myself yet, but I want to be one of the first people EVER to get my hands on a copy.

Any others?

Last edited by a moderator:
I downloaded the Apple iBooks version at midnight, and have spent the last 45 minutes flicking through reading various bits. All in present tense. No index or chapters. Lots of lovely picks. First line is, as already mentioned, "my childhood is streets upon streets upon streets upon streets". Jake gets talked about a lot. Nice writing tone, not too flowery or trudging, but not too kitchen sink. Like Alan Bennett's prose but more poetic.

Why would I try to be somebody I don't even know ? Could it be that me and Brummie Boy have similar thoughts/opinions ? Is that a crime ? Does it break the rules ?
Please explain further Oirish Fart and while your at it stop trying to be PlayCat 2000 even though YOU aren't failing on that level :crazy:

Benny-the-Butcher

Failing at being BrummieBoy is a compliment, surely?

I cannot order for Kindle in Australia.It is available on the 17th it says. It is the 17th!!! Have also downloaded to my Iphone and it is taking forever. I feel ill

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom