More Morrissey content in the new Viz Magazine February 2017

Continuing their ongoing 'love' affair with Moz, which has been going on for years and years.....

39678_viz_201702.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe sausages existed in those old barbaric Stonehenge times. They didn't have the technology. It comes from ancient Greeks and Romans.

:D

would be fine if it was funny but I don't find any laughs in it at all and I like a laugh.can you even still buy viz or is it online,would love to see their numbers,probably a few thousand per issue if even that.

Funny that veggies themselves always end up resembling various types of meat with age just like Moz himself who should really appy for a job as a walking sausage.

ah well still going strong,dont mind admitting when I'm wrong.

Funny that veggies themselves always end up resembling various types of meat with age just like Moz himself who should really appy for a job as a walking sausage.

Well, at least he is still walking then instead of the sitting sausage behind his keyboard. You must have a very flexible spine.
That's what you are: an anonymous sausage.
Perfect prove of " you become what you eat".

ah well still going strong,dont mind admitting when I'm wrong.
You've just grown up and moved on. I wonder what age groups buy Viz. Surely not adults. It was a rag at the best of times and I could never justify the money to buy it when there were better comics/magazines to buy. The Moz story looks like it was written by a constipated halfwit. Then again I could say the same about List of the Lost.
Regardless of my rambling views I love that Moz Solo posts this kind of story.

Well, at least he is still walking then instead of the sitting sausage behind his keyboard. You must have a very flexible spine.
That's what you are: an anonymous sausage.
Perfect prove of " you become what you eat".
Quando is right once more. Anyone who insults vegetarians is a nutsack.

would be fine if it was funny but I don't find any laughs in it at all and I like a laugh.can you even still buy viz or is it online,would love to see their numbers,probably a few thousand per issue if even that.
I watched Trainspotting (the first film) at the weekend and I laughed all the way through (except for the baby scene of course). Thats a great film if you need a laugh. I loved Anchorman 1 also so maybe I'm a bad judge.

I bet your slimy keyboard has lumps of chaffed meat from your mamma's manky knickers stuck between the keys.

You've just grown up and moved on. I wonder what age groups buy Viz. Surely not adults. It was a rag at the best of times and I could never justify the money to buy it when there were better comics/magazines to buy. The Moz story looks like it was written by a constipated halfwit. Then again I could say the same about List of the Lost.
Regardless of my rambling views I love that Moz Solo posts this kind of story.

I like your posts a lot Acton.
The only thing I can possibly think of we disagree is List of the Lost.
I really like it cause it is such a completely different novel compared to so many others and it is a literary experiment I appreciated. A daring and brave one.
Moz exploring newer grounds.
I think it is to be seen as a new ambition and has not so much to do with his music, although there are similarities of course, in tone.
I think many people who disliked List of the Lost had a too fixed idea of what it should be and were disappointed.
Understandable but to me it was a very good read.
Well, each to their own.
Cheers

somebody post official figures so I can say I was right.acton I will never grow up and I will never move on.trainspotting is class.

Back
Top Bottom