More Morrissey content in the new Viz Magazine February 2017

Continuing their ongoing 'love' affair with Moz, which has been going on for years and years.....

39678_viz_201702.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon those hobbit people didn't eat meat either and I'm assuming this place "Stoned Hedge" is someplace close to "Manc" because of rare backstage footage of The Smiths gig at Liver Pool Polytechnic Hammer Hall from 1983 I am posting on E Bay UK, starting bid L 3,5432,676 of a Stoned Hedge prop Uncle Steve and the lads used. That's Portland, Oregon's own John 4fooken Maher on guitar. By the by chaps, Portland is further away from Manc than LA.

read the article you posted, I'll be gracious enough to accept your apology
IBIH in this case u r wrong ..... the numbers refer to the mags circulation per issue over the year.... by ur incorrect reading take the bottom of the list only 180 people buy the big issue in Wales?????????!!!!??! Be gracious now US was correct

IBIH in this case u r wrong ..... the numbers refer to the mags circulation per issue over the year.... by ur incorrect reading take the bottom of the list only 180 people buy the big issue in Wales?????????!!!!??! Be gracious now US was correct
As the article peter posted wasn't very clear I checked Wikipedia and in 2014 viz was selling 50k copies per issue so I imagine it'll be similar today, I don't mind admitting it when I'm wrong

Here's an idea.... Eat what you want and STFU about it.
I'm not a vegetarian but I know some people who are and was sticking up for them. I don't take advice from anonymous people on Moz Solo. I hope you've had better ideas than that one.

You're wrong.
Haha that's like something Moz would say. Like when Jools Holland asked Moz if it had been x number of years since he was last on his TV show, and Moz said 'You're wrong'. Jools was right in that instance but it was still funny cos basically I think Moz would disagree with everything Jools said or asked.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom