Morrissey Central: Video by SAME OLD SEAN

i can never understand a word these rappers are saying,can make out this one though,sure I heard big tits at the start,they say its about life on the streets bro,well make one about picking up litter or wearing a seatbelt.

He also has trouble defecating in peace...so that may explain his sunny disposition.

The rapper definately has all the albums and is a Emimen fan, if you don't look, you would be thinking , it's Emimen

The only thing I am thinking is how many bags of M&Ms this guy can consume in one sitting.

Once again, scraping the bottom of the content barrel. Embarrassing that this is how low they have to stoop. Is Morrissey really too cheap to employ a content manager? I'll bet some fan would do it for free.

So Morrissey also appeals to contemporary musicians.
I guess that' s the message.
But does he really want to share this song with us?

This 'rapper' Sean Hammock is the brother of Moz's former bodyguard 'Liam Nammock' who got sacked a few tours back

This 'rapper' Sean Hammock is the brother of Moz's former bodyguard 'Liam Nammock' who got sacked a few tours back
He was given a credit on 25Live and also featured here by name during the heated Bradley Steyn nonsense. Evidence of any 'sacking' appears not to feature on the Internet though. His initial 'protection services' company was dissolved in 2014. If there was bad blood, would SER be posting this video?
Regards,
FWD.

What is this garbage?
I think that was a bag of filth that fell off the barge, split open, and spilled its nastiness into some odd clothes. Then it started singing/rapping/having a verbal wank. I don't care what tshirt it was wearing: get this SHIT off Moz Solo.

Hi anon, sorry to piss on your parade but Liam had to step down as his wife had just given birth to their son and he wanted to spend time with mother and baby, to the best of my knowledge Liam is now back in the business and is rumoured to be working with Richard Ashcroft, all the best Manc Lad

Just because someone is no longer Moz’s bodyguard doesn’t mean they are sacked. Does it?
I am sure this wouldn’t be the case if his bro rap video is posted on central?

body shaming!

Just tired of seeing shirtless dudes singing in videos,
like most videos and all the other cliches are just a bore. So no, I wasn’t body shaming, sorry if you or anyone took offense.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom