grapes.jpg

mozfruit.jpg

too many pages on the frink have been wasted on petty comments.:crazy:
This is want you should be viewing.

Shirt down the trousers frink:horny:
ENJOY! ;)

The Joint, Moz Vegas:

This is so frickin BRILLIANT!!:horny::horny::horny:
I love the way his buttons shoot off and all the lusty ladies start screaming!! It's MESMERISING!
I screamed like an idiot at Alexandra Palace when he took his shirt off and I really don't react with quite such excitement to, well, anything at all. Morrissey does things to me I cannot explain...
It's my birthday tomorrow and I wish I could be at the San Diego show. :tears:

Last edited by a moderator:

You never guess how many Umlauts there are on my (almost) daily trip with S-bahn: Königst., Landungsbrücken, Stadthausbrücke, Hauptbahnhof Süd...I'm sitting there, trying to keep straight face, all I can think are those Umlauts..it's killing me

What an excellent picture! Thanks for posting. That's my darling still wearing that controversial white shirt! :yum:

Why is the white shirt controversial?

it's the same shirt that caused that awful hullabaloo here yesterday?:squiffy:
not sure thou...

Ohhhh.

(Add a gh to spell "though" because you typed thou like in the bible.)

You never guess how many Umlauts there are on my (almost) daily trip with S-bahn: Königst., Landungsbrücken, Stadthausbrücke, Hauptbahnhof Süd...I'm sitting there, trying to keep straight face, all I can think are those Umlauts..it's killing me
:rofl:

This is so frickin BRILLIANT!!:horny::horny::horny:
I love the way his buttons shoot off and all the lusty ladies start screaming!! It's MESMERISING!
I screamed like an idiot at Alexandra Palace when he took his shirt off and I really don't react with quite such excitement to, well, anything at all. Morrissey does things to me I cannot explain...
It's my birthday tomorrow and I wish I could be at the San Diego show. :tears:

It's my birthday tomorrow too!! How I'd kill to be at that show, lucky San Diego people :tears:

Morrissey-performs-in-London-after-illness.jpg

I like his closed eyes...:love:

Hey there's my thumb! MELL- I bet this is him taking your gift!
Yeah I found this pic on flickr and emailed the girl who took it. She couldn't remember if she was standing behind us (of course, I'm using you as our point of reference :)), but if you look at her whole set, it does look like she was just a few ppl behind us. :D yayyayyay!

Mell, if that was you getting that look - lucky girl you!!! :)
I know, doesn't he look adorable?!!! :sweet: So stinking cute!!!

Don't forget, if anyone ever finds a pic of him wearing rectangular cufflinks w/James Dean's pic on them, please let me know!!! Please keep your frinky eyes peeled & I will be forever greatful!

I just got back from the Pomona show. I took some photos that are going to TRANSFIX you. And a video that's SO CUTE. OMG.

Also? Morrissey took my hand. I said, "Oh, thank you, Morrissey!" He mouthed the words "thank you" back at me while looking into my eyes. And he did this kind of gracious face where he shut his eyes for a moment as he said it. Then, instead of just letting go of my hand, he ran his fingertips down my fingers before disengaging. My goodness... I thought I'd faint.

I'll post the photos tomorrow night. I have to sleep tonight because I have a huge day ahead of me tomorrow. :)

I just got back from the Pomona show. I took some photos that are going to TRANSFIX you. And a video that's SO CUTE. OMG.

Also? Morrissey took my hand. I said, "Oh, thank you, Morrissey!" He mouthed the words "thank you" back at me while looking into my eyes. And he did this kind of gracious face where he shut his eyes for a moment as he said it. Then, instead of just letting go of my hand, he ran his fingertips down my fingers before disengaging. My goodness... I thought I'd faint.

I'll post the photos tomorrow night. I have to sleep tonight because I have a huge day ahead of me tomorrow. :)

OMG! *faints*

This one is just for dailyalice, as a thank you for that lovely Oakland review the other day. The rest of you ~ look away now...

4168211725_6d904f4e1f_o.jpg

for all the rest, an old favourite from Jake: CoyMoz

4168970180_97194dfdfe_o.jpg

Do you lick...sorry...like?
;)

Let's talk about how wonderful he is. I'm in the mood. :)

Say, anyone notice that his teeth are looking nicer lately?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom