That's 1 attractive
2 edible
3 humorous.

Frinking fantastic!

Attachments

• meat isn't murder.JPG
    meat isn't murder.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 15
Whole page, no pictures? You are funny...
moz2006austria2.jpg
moz2006austria1.jpg

moz2006austria3.jpg
moz2006austria4.jpg

moz2006austria5.jpg
moz2006austria6.jpg

not

*+ THE 2nd safetyhaven post of these shots, quote told me off for too many images :mad:*

oooh good grief!! :horny:
neck frink, smirk frink, and (most importantly of all )BROWN shirt frink... its all TOO MUCH..
*goes to lie in the freezer for a while*

You've gotta love 'smirk frink'. I wish he was holding a root vegetable or two in some of these though.:(

85617784.jpg

85873564.jpg

85873602.jpg

85373543.jpg

85341688.jpg

85343390.jpg

81549576.jpg

81549575.jpg

(most importantly of all )BROWN shirt frink... its all TOO MUCH..
*goes to lie in the freezer for a while*

I got me some major brown shirt frink a couple of years ago. Got his sweaty brown shirt minus 1 arm and carried it all the way back to the hotel stuffed inside my top cos I didnt anyone to steal it. It was all wet and avignonlicious and I could smell it for weeks, even when I wasnt with it haha...

I got me some major brown shirt frink a couple of years ago. Got his sweaty brown shirt minus 1 arm and carried it all the way back to the hotel stuffed inside my top cos I didnt anyone to steal it. It was all wet and avignonlicious and I could smell it for weeks, even when I wasnt with it haha...

And I NEEDED to know this why?
*shakes fist at voodoo* ;)

You're a wise girl, Lottie. You have exquisite taste.

The watermarks are a right pain in the proverbial aren't they? Always getting in the way of all the important parts...

Back
Top Bottom