morrissey frink thread!

ahh thanks, but I cant actually download or save that either, (i suspect its gonna get removed pretty soon)

There's software for saving youtube videos out there somewhere. I can't remember the name, but if you Google it you'll probably find something.

So... Why'd he cut it short? Theories?

Last edited by a moderator:
Theories exhaust me.
Morrissey fulfills me.
Thus I choose.

bigeyes.jpg

Theories exhaust me.
Morrissey fulfills me.
Thus I choose.

bigeyes.jpg

I wouldn't want to exhaust you so you have my permission not to offer any theories. Perhaps the others have some theories for me... To feed my insatiable lust for Morrissey Theories. :)

According to Sandie Shaw, Morrissey can also pull off a nifty tango. :thumb:

*studies photo* Looks like I might have to make that Jesse doll after all....

*sees a knitted immortalization of the Morrissey-Jesse waltz in the future...*
*not sure how she feels about this :straightface: * *wait, yes she does...NOOOOOOOOooooooooo (although I'm sure the knitted version would be hilarious)*
mozterence-bowdon.jpg

morrissey has been playing hard to get his whole career. it doesn't surprise me that he would cut one of his most sexually provocative and telling songs in the past couple years short as a way of playing sexual keep away with his audience.

Apparently he's also quite good at negotiating with her to stop hiding in cupboards. :confused: She spent a lot of time freaking out and hiding in cupboards around The Smiths.

I blame Mike.

Heh! I don't blame Mike specifically but I can vouch for the fact that too long spent at close quarters with multiple musicians will send any sane person fleeing for the cupboard door eventually. :rolleyes:

In a sweater or in a Tux?

Who? Morrissey, Jesse or Sandie?

Does anyone have a picture of morrissey with David Bowie, please?

So... Why'd he cut it short? Theories?

morrissey has been playing hard to get his whole career. it doesn't surprise me that he would cut one of his most sexually provocative and telling songs in the past couple years short as a way of playing sexual keep away with his audience.
he has sung the song in its complete (didnt cut it short) on most of the tour 2006 like the one in went to:berlin 2006
you can hear it(it was recorded for radio so very clear
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=61XUKN1I
so that he cut it short seems to be rather an exception not the rule

Last edited by a moderator:
it wont open, it loads its to realplayer then it tells me to do a real player update which i do it then claims i need quicktime something or other, which it tries to snatch from an APPLE download page, thats where i gave up cause im assuming the apple software will clash with my microsoft software..
HELLLPPPPPPP!
:tears:

VLC player is great. :thumb: It's free software and plays almost anything. Download the latest stable version, not the Beta (experimental), and you should be OK.

That Quicktime is difficult to remove if you no longer want it. There is a microsoft version, so don't panic if it goes to Apple pages (if you decide to go that route).

@ TCM
Hmmmmmm
Jesse in Tux, Sandie in cupboard, Moz in sweater.
Pronto. *claps*

Back
Top Bottom