morrissey frink thread!

LAST MINUTE REQUEST!!!

I'm leaving in a half hour to go to one of those pottery painting places with my little girl. It just now hit me that I should make a Morrissey cup. Heehee. The problem is that my husband did something to my files on our upstairs computer and I can't get into my art folder to retrieve my Morrissey stencils that I've used in other projects... And I don't really have time to go making new ones at the moment. SO, do any of you have any very high contrast photos of him that I could turn into a stencil just by cutting away the dark part?

Sorry to bother everyone... It's just a whim. :)

I think I got to you too late as well. If not, see below

Oh Morrissey, where are you ?

Immagine149-1.jpg

Sorry Scarlet! I checked the frink thread too late...

It would take ages to trawl through all my pics anyway. I think your arm tattoos would look good on a mug / t-shirt - you'll have to manouver yourself onto a colour photocopier in the near future and start transferring it onto stuff.

Cushions / bedspreads / badges (buttons in America?) - your own patented design!
Oh, it's OK. I'm going back to make something else soon anyway. :)

I think I got to you too late as well. If not, see below
Thank you! They are lovely... Yes, it was too late, but it's all my fault. Like I said - It was a last minute whim. :) I ended up painting a peacock on a cookie jar and I'm pleased with it. Moz cup next time! :)

Immagine149-1.jpg
I know! I feel weird not knowing where he is in the world. D:

Immagine149-1.jpg

:love:
Where are you, where are you, where are you boy-oy-oy...

Hopefully here, writing...
suedehead.jpg

Am I the only one that LOVES the fact that he wears T-shirts of himself?

That photo makes it look like you've got him under surveillance! Someone needs to plant a tracking device on him

Hmmmm, I have a cunning plan! :eek:

Immagine149-1.jpg

And just then, I lurched down from my perch on the window ledge onto the figure below. "You are my quarry!," I screeched!

Oh brother, I really need a nap.

And just then, I lurched down from my perch on the window ledge onto the figure below. "You are my quarry!," I screeched!

Oh brother, I really need a nap.

Awwww, CUTE.

So Moz still appears to be in Manchester. I'm actually a little relieved - I wasn't looking forward to driving down to LA again this weekend (DATK are playing, and you know, there's that 0.0000001% chance that if he was in LA he might stop by....)

Can I just say - CHEST. FRINK. :horny::horny:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's really, really bad that the first thing that sprung to my mind was an X-Files style alien rectal probe. :eek:

Lay off the sci-fi, Spydy.

Seriously, though, Morrissey - call me.

Bwahahahahahahaha!

I'll help.
:straightface:

So Moz still appears to be in Manchester. I'm actually a little relieved - I wasn't looking forward to driving down to LA again this weekend (DATK are playing, and you know, there's that 0.0000001% chance that if he was in LA he might stop by....)

I bet he's on to not being spotted by fans at an opener's concert, it's more likely that you'd find him at the Star Wars Burlesque tonight at the Fonda. :p

Star%20Wars%20Girls_-40-1-thumb-550x367.jpg

I bet he's on to not being spotted by fans at an opener's concert, it's more likely that you'd find him at the Star Wars Burlesque tonight at the Fonda. :p

Oh, my God! I saw dozens of kiddies on the train today going to a Star Wars thingy at the SECC in Glasgow - I hope to goodness it wasn't a pervy version of it, cause these were REALLY, REALLY young kids. Mind, the parents looked a wee bit too excited by the prospect of viewing it!:)

*sigh* Oh, he looks divine as usual here. I've had a bad week, but all the excellent frink on the last few pages has cheered me up tenfold. :)

It's funny how mature-Moz can really look like baby-Moz sometimes. I know he says he's a totally different person now, but once in a while you can really see his young self in recent photos.

Did that make sense? Possibly not.

No, I know what you mean. I said something similar a while back- I think it was about a still from the 'Wrestle with Russell' video.

Back
Top Bottom