morrissey frink thread!

exitmorrissey12kl4-1.jpg

Just having some semi-frinky musings in a conversation about the one and only, talking about the whole mind/body issue....I think he's beautiful from every aspect, including the physical. He's definitely NOT a piece of meat - he's far too complex for that, but he can't help being so damn attractive. It's a little funny that you're (the other person in the conversation) worried about it because he's felt like such an unlikely sex symbol, yet here we are. I think he enjoys it, as he definitely encourages lust in his concerts (come now, he doesn't have to rip his shirt off and pose at every concert - and then there were the Spain and Vegas incidents...) and lyrics (me without clothes, well a nation turns its back and gags...and pants; there's a naked man standing laughing in your dreams...all you need is me; etc.) He wouldn't be nearly as attractive if it wasn't for his charisma.

It amazes me that folk have the balls to take a picture of Moz or be taken in a picture with Moz. How does one ask to take a photo of him or even better with him? I just couldn't do it - the words wouldn't come out... it would just sound like blah, blah, bleargh. I'm quite envious of these more brazen folk! Instruction is most welcome on this issue.:thumb:

If I ever got close to asking him for a photo I'd end up like that woman who met him in a record store and could only make honking noises. :lbf: Or turn into the irritating screeching fangirl that I am. :p

Yes! I was thinking about her yesterday. Always makes me laugh.

I remember someone saying in the original thread that it reminded them of the final Vicar of Dibley episode, which made me laugh even more remembering it. :lbf:

118823820_88dcd65387.jpg

Boy George was right on the money- he does have a great smile (also see attatchment :love:)

3382751163_4fefa988e0.jpg

(dailyalice) He wouldn't be nearly as attractive if it wasn't for his charisma.

I really agree with this. :)

If I ever got close to asking him for a photo I'd end up like that woman who met him in a record store and could only make honking noises. :lbf: Or turn into the irritating screeching fangirl that I am. :p

I think I would too. I daresay I'd just stand there gaping until something completely stupid or embarrassing came out of my mouth. :o

Pretty in pink. :) I always think this pale pink colour looks fantastic on Moz, though I can't explain why!

Definitely an improvement over this pink shirt...
morrissey_davidstatue.jpg

Though the sultry gaze and frinky pose is more than enough redemption if you ask me. :D

exitmorrissey12kl4-1.jpg

Just having some semi-frinky musings in a conversation about the one and only, talking about the whole mind/body issue....I think he's beautiful from every aspect, including the physical. He's definitely NOT a piece of meat - he's far too complex for that, but he can't help being so damn attractive. It's a little funny that you're (the other person in the conversation) worried about it because he's felt like such an unlikely sex symbol, yet here we are. I think he enjoys it, as he definitely encourages lust in his concerts (come now, he doesn't have to rip his shirt off and pose at every concert - and then there were the Spain and Vegas incidents...) and lyrics (me without clothes, well a nation turns its back and gags...and pants; there's a naked man standing laughing in your dreams...all you need is me; etc.) He wouldn't be nearly as attractive if it wasn't for his charisma.

Remind me, what was the Vegas incindent ?

Pretty in pink. :) I always think this pale pink colour looks fantastic on Moz, though I can't explain why!

Definitely an improvement over this pink shirt...
morrissey_davidstatue.jpg

Though the sultry gaze and frinky pose is more than enough redemption if you ask me. :D

That photo session is one of my favourite early ones.

He does look great in pink- I've always liked that dotty blouse :blushing:. There's also a picture of him in a pink jumper which looks fantastic on him (well, I think so but it was in the 'fashion disasters' thread so that may just be me :p).

as promised some hopefully unseen(to you) pics i see in my fanzines at mags scanned+checked to hopefully make sure if they have not been appearing elsewhere online
more to come the next months!
.jpg[/img]
part 2
Image0003-2.jpg

live97.jpg

*blushing*
Foto4.jpg

the funny thing is that i has bought a morrissey item from ebay last year from the very person standing there getting his shirt signed we had a convo about moz after i won the item.
.small world that is

7811.jpg

pic91-1.jpg

134-1.jpg

during the smiths tour

exitmorrissey12kl4-1.jpg

AMEN to that!

Back
Top Bottom