morrissey frink thread!

tumblr_kzzc532qje1qa1okwo1_1280.jpg

I was about to go to bed. But now I don't think I will. I am condemned to spend the night staring at this picture. Jesus.
btw, where's the screencap from?

I was about to go to bed. But now I don't think I will. I am condemned to spend the night staring at this picture. Jesus.

I found it on Tumblr, and I think it's from a TOTP performance. Not sure which one though, I'm afraid. Pretty, innit?

He does look great in pink- I've always liked that dotty blouse :blushing:. There's also a picture of him in a pink jumper which looks fantastic on him (well, I think so but it was in the 'fashion disasters' thread so that may just be me :p).

I think Morrissey is one of those people who can pull off virtually anything, fashion-wise. (Though he does seem particularly good at pulling off shirts these days... :lbf: ) Even dressed in the "fashion disaster" outfits, he still looks amazing.

Just gorgeous. Words beyond that fail me...

I hadn't seen any of these before - thank you for posting! The first one is particularly lovely. I have a strange urge to go out and buy a can of Pringles now. :p

This must surely be the epitome of frinky... :horny:

What I love about it is that he probably ended up with one sunburned nipple. :p

I would advise suntan lotion to prevent the nipples (and the rest of the body) from overexposure to direct sunlight in the future.
I could even... er... help with applying it. Oh Morrissey, do you have a vacancy for a suntan-lotion-applier?

I'm pretty sure it's from the other what difference does it make from top of the pops:)

A gentleman on Etsy is selling prints of 2 photos he took of Morrissey in concert in May 2007 in Seattle. Shop "magphotography" will sell an 8x12 in. print for $25 but you can request other sizes. I like that first one. A LOT.

magphotography2.jpg
magphotography1.jpg

I found something a bit frinky going on in my apple tree yesterday. I warned them about sunburnt nipples but only the eldest would listen....

FamilyTree.jpg

Back
Top Bottom