morrissey frink thread!

guts.jpg

How have I not seen this before? :yum:

me too:horny: but who do you think he is getting excited over?

I like to think it's the combination of the appreciation of his own brilliant music and the worship of the crowd.

Who wouldn't get excited?

Oh dear, this picture is causing my mind to wander back to last night's picture.....

In the absence of any Saturday frink, I came across this interview with Mr Marr, frinky only for question 6, in which he gives us the mental image of him nibbling Mr Moz in the back of a van. Oh, heavens...

tumblr_kzvlesqgez1qbpa7ao1_500.jpg

Anyone who have any nice moob grabbing pictures? I would really like to see them! :horny:

Jackie - start on page 1757. There was quite a collection over the few pages after that.

In the absence of any Saturday frink, I came across this interview with Mr Marr, frinky only for question 6, in which he gives us the mental image of him nibbling Mr Moz in the back of a van. Oh, heavens...

tumblr_kzvlesqgez1qbpa7ao1_500.jpg

"I wish..... the Red Guitars could get to number one." Aw! next time I see their guitarist I'll show him that. :guitar:

Thank you, dailyalice! I will check it out.

By the way, in "The importance of being Morrissey" they are at a hotel in London in the "churchill suite", does anyone know which hotel that is?

I was just reading a Smiths concert review from a 1986 copy of Creem magazine. From the review of the August 14, 1986 show at Fox Theater in Detroit:

It's no exaggeration to say that at least 50 people made it up before the end of the second encore. The girls screamed and squealed when Morrissey removed his shirt, as he danced, teased and flaunted his sexuality a lot more than you'd expect from someone who claims to be "celibate." They even screamed and danced and tried to get onstage when he sang the slow "I Know It's Over": for the first encore.

I remember my sister wanted to go to that show but she was a few months away from turning 16 so didn't have her driver's license yet.

I was just reading a Smiths concert review from a 1986 copy of Creem magazine. From the review of the August 14,1986 show at Fox Theater in Detroit:

It's no exaggeration to say that at least 50 people made it up before the end of the second encore. The girls screamed and squealed when Morrissey removed his shirt, as he danced, teased and flaunted his sexuality a lot more than you'd expect from someone who claims to be "celibate." They even screamed and danced and tried to get onstage when he sang the slow "I Know It's Over": for the first encore.

I remember my sister wanted to go to that show but she was a few months away from turning 16 so didn't have her driver's license yet.
Can you believe I was only 4 months old at the time of this concert?:eek:

mel_torment made a calendar some time ago and made it available for moz solo.-she sure can help you with the technical stuff how to do it.
:)

Thanks for the suggestion - I might call on mel. :) Something that was putting me off the idea of a downloadable calendar was that when a few people got the download, they'd probably just share it with their pals and there'd not be much fundraising value there. So what if I were to put all paying downloaders into a draw for knitted prize?

Back
Top Bottom