morrissey frink thread!

I put these in the poster thread, but I think they are nice enough to be here too :sweet:

close-manor.jpg

hug.jpg

It's Morrissey and his bicycle (though not upon a hillside desolate) :).
bikakle.jpg

Yay, we can see it now...that is gorgeous. He was such a beautiful young man :)

This reminds me that I really want to buy myself a bike. I've never had my own, and it would be lovely to go on bike rides in the summer :)

Yay, we can see it now...that is gorgeous. He was such a beautiful young man :)

This reminds me that I really want to buy myself a bike. I've never had my own, and it would be lovely to go on bike rides in the summer :)

Ahhh, yes, I'm going to start cycling to school once I get a new bike. It will be niiiice. :)

Ahhh, yes, I'm going to start cycling to school once I get a new bike. It will be niiiice. :)

Oh goody :) I am lucky to live rather near to a place with a lake, and fields... there is a lot of normally deserted narrow road, that will be great to bike along. Its lovely to go for a walk down there too :)

Oh goody :) I am lucky to live rather near to a place with a lake, and fields... there is a lot of normally deserted narrow road, that will be great to bike along. Its lovely to go for a walk down there too :)

Oh that's nice. :)
Let's hope you see something like this on your trips down to the lake. ;)
Beach.jpg

and moz will the the best man
moz_wed.jpg

I have altered it to be for me:
Wedding.jpg

(Yes, I'm quite aware I look CRAP in that photo and in that dress, but my wedding dress won't look like that. It'll be silver-grey and 50s-style:))
Who wants to be one of my bridesmaids? :D I already have one.

mcrickson is from the US right? maybe you can get married in the southern states of your country i ve heard that they arent too strict with the minimum age of the bride *lol*

or the priest
he gives his blessings to you
jesus2.gif

but what do do you franzy when the moz priest do this
moztummy-2.jpg

=

:D:D
oh god...
*dies*
I dunno what it is, but god do I love him as a priest...D:

I wonder if he wears his necklaces to bed?

I wonder if he wears his necklaces to bed?
He wears 'em all the time, don't see why he wouldn't wear them to bed too. I wear mine to sleep.

Hmm bet he sleeps AND showers with just his necklaces on.... oh my. :eek: EPbabe, look what you've made me imagine! :p

Back
Top Bottom