Morrissey - I feel Betrayed - Carson/Sharks/Mozzer

he recorded the two songs with the original show

he was long gone by the time they filmed the second show

and anyways,he is there simply as an act of promotion ,to sell some singles,he has a lot of gucci shirts to buy.I would be more offended he was on such a horrible show.

and also remember with Mozzer,he says alot of things and sometimes his actions dont stand up to them,he is,after all just a man
despite but many would like to think.

Ok this is a decent explanation, but i'm still surprised no statement or anything from his handlers. To me it was just plain shoocking to turn on the show awaiting Morrissey and to see an animal torture celebration moments before the performance.

i cant believe you took the trouble to create another username so you would have someone respond to your thread.

there are already people responding to that thread andrew is my friend who notified me mozzer was on carson tonight and we were both shocked and ashamed to discover what else was on the show tonight.

there are already people responding to that thread andrew is my friend who notified me mozzer was on carson tonight and we were both shocked and ashamed to discover what else was on the show tonight.

i'm shocked and ashamed by your lack of punctuation.

Well not really I just knew hed have a fit. It is kind of funny awkward or whatever that he followed that. It was my second time seeing it and it is appalling. Laughing at poking a living animals eyes and pulling back?
I mean shit if I am on a forum outside America how about some america bashing? Does this happen elsewhere?

EOH (a he) knows.. and forgives you :D

and also agrees that the Shark thing is horrible stuff. EOH actually loves animals so much that he doesn't eat them... and has great admiration for sharks... EOH fell in love with them last summer watching shark week on discovery channel.

:guitar: EOH

sharks are great. I went to a Chinese New year celebration where they were serving Shark fin soup. I politely declined but many there went for seconds! :eek:

seriously though that kid looks like there is something wrong with him and the fact that he likes poking the eyes out of animals is proof.

Was I the only one disturbed by this? Christ. I couldnt even find one comment on this in the archives so I had to register. This is simply astounding to me. I love Morrissey enough to be hurt by this. Everyone here seems to think its funny. its not funny damnit!

there are worse things going on than your being "hurt" by the roll call of a Carson show!!Get a grip man.

I'm bored by your boredom.

I found it ironic.

I highly doubt he was backstage with the kid having a cup of tea and chatting about the latest gossip though. =|

Back
Top Bottom