Morrissey on 'Last Call With Carson Daily' Now!

prue4ever

Can't Stop Feeling
I don't know if he's on it again, or if it's the same as the old one, but he'll be on on the episode right now. So go watch it if you want to!

Carson Daly on NOW!

Carson Daly is NOT a repeat tonight so I ASSUME they will air the other song that Moz did back in December.

...fingers crossed, but if not, I'd be more than happy to see "All You Need Is Me Again."

Whoa..we posted at the same time...I'm glad someone else is up at this time!! :D

Lol, I'm only up to watch Morrissey on this show, lol. Do you know if it's a repeat from the last time he was on, or is it a new one?

Lol, I'm only up to watch Morrissey on this show, lol. Do you know if it's a repeat from the last time he was on, or is it a new one?

It's def a NEW episode because Carson's talking about Brit Brit Spears's breakdown a few days ago, but as for his performance...not sure...
I'm hoping it's the 2nd song that they didn't air.

I didn't know that he did 2 that night. What do you think it'll be? I don't care if it's 'All You Need Is Me' cos that's my favourite new song, lol.

I didn't know that he did 2 that night. What do you think it'll be? I don't care if it's 'All You Need Is Me' cos that's my favourite new song, lol.

I *HEARD* he did 2 songs that night...can anyone else verify that?
I'm sure there were some solo'ers there that night braving the douchebaggery of Carson :p

Re: Carson Daly on NOW!

That's How People Grow Up!!!!

That was a nice little unexpected suprise for a Monday night...!!!!:)

lol, yes it was! I wasn't expecting to se Morrissey on tv! lol. It was a really good performance.

THANKS!! I caught it!!! :guitar: :D Now I know why I stayed up.
What was with that Pee Wee laugh at the end. That's how people grow uh huh huh huh huh huh......:D p.s. I love that frinky shirt of his!!

Last edited:
lol, yes it was! I wasn't expecting to se Morrissey on tv! lol. It was a really good performance.

yay, thanks guys!!! I've got my DVR set to tape!!! Someone posted about the show on the main page a few hrs ago, but they didn't know if it was the new song or repeat (who looks at the main page everyday--I don't!) :p

ooh was he wearing the same frinky black polo???

yes! lol (i think it was from the same night, just 'Thats how people grow up')

Thanks to you to prue, I caught it!! (posted over at Depeche's thread)
On that note...I'm going to bed with sweet dreams :)

I really do like that line "Let me live before I die oh, not me, not I" -makes up for that horrid line "I was driving my car, I crashed and broke my spine".

by the way...I can't believe you're all still up to watch Carson Daly's show. Does anyone sleep around here? :p

Back
Top Bottom