Morrissey's Morning Routine...?

Trivial Topic

Morrissey has always had, since even some of the earliest pictures, after he chopped his long 'punk' locks off a rather receded hairline, and I thought it wouldn't be long till it all went and that was 1982.

The question is how old do you think it was when he began losing his hair to the recession, and why has it never been mentioned in interviews??

Important topic

Morrissey has always had, since even some of the earliest pictures, after he chopped his long 'punk' locks off a rather receded hairline, and I thought it wouldn't be long till it all went and that was 1982.

The question is how old do you think it was when he began losing his hair to the recession, and why has it never been mentioned in interviews??

Stop merging threads, it ruins the sense of community and stunts the growth of conversation, which is surely what a FORUM is for.

Re: Important topic

Stop merging threads, it ruins the sense of community and stunts the growth of conversation, which is surely what a FORUM is for.

This got upgraded from a trivial topic to an important one?

His hairline was probably high to begin with, and is receding very gradually. Mine's doing the same, and if it follows this pattern, I won't ever be completely bald.

Re: Important topic

I thought at the time of Alma Matters video he was about to get out the dubbers.

I wonder why Morrissey's Morning Routine hasn't been updated - it had been inactive for more than 4 months.

I want to spy on Morrissey as he Nairs his back.

Reckon he gets up about 9.30am. Then gets out of bed in a white dressing gown. He goes downstairs and gets toast and tea prepared before venturing out on to his balcony to sit and read a morning paper. At about 10.30am he then puts his stuff in the dish washer before going for a shower. He then gets dressed and the rest of the day lays before him...

Love PTxx.

Maybe he just sprawls out naked on the sofa eating a banana? ;) (Dont mention this to the girls on the frink thread we dont want anyone fainting!)

I didn't realise MEN went in there!!!!???:eek:

Reckon he gets up about 9.30am. Then gets out of bed in a white dressing gown. He goes downstairs and gets toast and tea prepared before venturing out on to his balcony to sit and read a morning paper. At about 10.30am he then puts his stuff in the dish washer before going for a shower. He then gets dressed and the rest of the day lays before him...

Love PTxx.

You know what? I think that is EXACTLY what he does!:thumb:

Tags
morningwood
Back
Top Bottom