Most Loyal, Attentive Boyfriend. Ever.

Oy vey.

So much for loyal and attentive.

To be fair, he was probably just looking for a place to take a leak. Would you want to use a toilet that your girlfriend had to be surgically removed from?

Good point. But weren't there two bathrooms in the house?

Good point. But weren't there two bathrooms in the house?

McFarren probably installed a good garbage disposal unit in his tub and did his business in the shower. Ness City is the mother of invention, don'tcha know.

Brace yourself for this story. Among the many ripe details, surely the most bizarre will also be passed over by many: boyfriend?

Kansas woman sat on toilet for two years

Woman's boyfriend took her food and water and regularly asked her to come out of bathroom.

From the Associated Press
March 13, 2008

Authorities are considering charges in the bizarre case of a woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years -- so long that her body was stuck to the seat by the time the man finally called police.

It appeared the 35-year-old Ness City woman's skin had grown around the seat, said Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple. The woman initially refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out at a hospital.

Read all about it.

Just two years?? A little dedication to your mental illness lady, come'on!

bump :p

Maybe his sentence should be to sit on a toilet for six months. :sick::D

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25932533/?GT1=43001

NESS CITY, Kan. - A man whose girlfriend sat on a toilet for so long that the seat adhered to her body will spend six months on probation.

Kory McFarren pleaded no contest last month to a misdemeanor count of mistreatment of a dependent adult. A judge sentenced him Tuesday to six months in jail but granted the probation after the victim, Pam Babcock, asked for leniency.

"She didn't believe that her circumstances were his fault," Ness County Attorney Craig Crosswhite said.

Babcock's plight became known in February when McFarren called the Ness County sheriff, expressing concern about his live-in girlfriend. When authorities arrived, they found Babcock physically stuck to the toilet.

McFarren told police Babcock had refused to come out of the bathroom for two years. Medical personnel estimated she'd been sitting on the toilet for at least a month and said the seat had adhered to sores on her body.

She is now under the protection of a guardian who was appointed through the legal department at the hospital where she received treatment.

Also Tuesday, McFarren was sentenced to six months in jail for an unrelated charge of lewd and lascivious behavior for exposing himself to a teenage neighbor in March.

"She didn't believe that her circumstances were his fault," Ness County Attorney Craig Crosswhite said.

Ah, what every prosecutor fears: the victim wants leniency and the state's case suffers an unexpected crack... :rolleyes:

Also Tuesday, McFarren was sentenced to six months in jail for an unrelated charge of lewd and lascivious behavior for exposing himself to a teenage neighbor in March.

Maybe the kid saw him peeing and thought he was joking when he said his lavatory was occupied.

Last edited:
Maybe the kid saw him peeing and thought he was joking when he said his lavatory was occupied.

I thought that too, but read that the home had a second bathroom. So, he is just a perv. :p

I was reading more about this (I hope you've had your breakfast already):

She had a phobia about leaving the bathroom -beatings she received in her childhood caused her phobia. McFarren wasn't sure how long she was in there because “time just went by so quick I can’t pinpoint how long.” :rolleyes:

“The house was cluttered but not in shambles,” the Ness country sheriff said. “The smell was overpowering — a terrible smell about the house, obviously coming from where she was at.” :sick:

The sheriff said that judging by the woman’s condition — she had open sores on which the toilet seat would stick — it appeared she likely sat on the toilet continually for at least a month. :sick: “She would have to be sleeping on the toilet,” the sheriff said. :eek:

Police found the clothed woman sitting on the toilet, her sweat pants down to mid-thigh. She was “somewhat disoriented,” and her legs looked like they had atrophied, Whipple said.

“She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body,” Whipple said. “It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself.” “We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital,” Whipple said. “The hospital removed it.”

Babcock has an infection in her legs that has damaged her nerves, and there is a possibility she may wind up in a wheelchair, McFarren said.

“The unfortunate thing is this truly is a case of two people, in my opinion, with diminished mental capacity,” Whipple said. ....:rolleyes: ya think?

On behalf of Midwesterners everywhere, I offer you the one-finger salute.
:angry:

:p

Hold on there, buddy - my fella's Chicago born and braised - I love my Midwesterners. We're talking about Kansas - the school board there keeps arguing that humans have not descended from monkeys; I would say that this is compelling support for their case. :p

Hold on there, buddy - my fella's Chicago born and braised - I love my Midwesterners. We're talking about Kansas - the school board there keeps arguing that humans have not descended from monkeys; I would say that this is compelling support for their case. :p

O RLY?! :cool: The Midwesterners love you too! :)

O RLY?! :cool: The Midwesterners love you too! :)

Chicago hardly counts as the Midwest. There are minorities living there. :p

This story kind of sounds like my last relationship. :D

Back
Top Bottom