Moz Question, Please help:

16.c and s.

Does Moz have swallows or songbirds actually tattooed on his hand between the thumb and index finger? I know theres a pic of his hand on the back of "Vauxhall.." that shows it, and also on the cover of the "Suedehead" collection(Im assuming theyre the same photo-shoot)... Were they drawn on or are they real? Also, does anyone have any info on the name "Swallow On My Neck"- like whats the meaning? Thankyou!!

Moz Answer...

NO.... and Morrissey doesn;t have "Bad" on his neck either... nor does he have "VOICE" on his chest... he liked to write all over himslef... just like he got all into scars during the 1995 tour...

MozRacer's HomePage

More Moz Questions.

Sorry I can't help 16-c+s but I do have some inane questions which I'D like cleared up.

Does Moz trim his toenails regularly? Like on a monthly basis perhaps?
It would certainly cut down on a lot of wear and tear on his sock ends. Also, what does he do with the clippings? Maybe he keeps them in a little matchbox tucked into a special secret hiding place behind the washing machine. He's probably got a little snuff box where he surreptitiously hoardes all of his nasal hair trimmings and a special private jar that he can fart into to preserve the aroma. Also, do you think that maybe he sculpts little plastecine figures and gives them names like Hugo, Ermintrude and Jazzypants? I bet he does. And he keeps them on the window ledge and in summer he melts them with one of those ridiculously oversized Sherlock Homes magnifying glasses. And he shouts, " DIE ERMINTRUDE!" "Your pathetic little plastecine body cannot possibly withstand the awesome power of my searing ultra death ray HA-HA-HA-HA!" Jeez Morrissey's WEIRD!

Give us an album MOZ! If that IS your real name.

T.P.U. xxx

Re: Questions, Questions, Questions.

I wouldn't quote me on this because it's based on an absolute lie BUT I reckon Morrissey cuts his toenails somewhat arbitrarily. See unlike you and I these new fangled pop stars don't feel the need to cut their toenails at the same time, on the same day, in the same room, in a special nail (toe) cutting outfit, every month.

Oh no, they think they're above that...and you may argue that Morrissey is different to the others, but it's a slippery slope (Stalin went just the same way, no change for absolutely ages then whoosh...slippery slope time and let's face it after the exiling of Trotsky his records just were'nt the same IMHO)

I don't know about the plastercine but I reckon he picks his nose a lot?! Oh come on...don't you

But my question? Does Morrissey go cleanse, tone, moisturize OR cleanse, exfoliate, tone, moisturize?

Hey Clumsy & Shy...

> Does Moz have swallows or songbirds actually tattooed on his
> hand between the thumb and index finger? I know theres a pic of
> his hand on the back of "Vauxhall.." that shows it,
> and also on the cover of the "Suedehead" collection(Im
> assuming theyre the same photo-shoot)... Were they drawn on or
> are they real? Also, does anyone have any info on the name
> "Swallow On My Neck"- like whats the meaning?
> Thankyou!!

As far as the meaning of the swallow song, it all has to do with a hickey baby...you know, someone attatches their lips to ya somewhere and sucks for a while?...most disgusting habit...hey, HotJake, sound familiar? HA! I think the actual song gets a bit more into it than just the hickey part, but as far as the chorus goes "He drew a swallow on my neck and more I cannot say, " etc...it has to do with a hickey.

Yes, he likes to 'draw' on himself- didn't anyone know his real talent? For performance artistry? Gosh, I should think it was quite obvious at this point!

Did I help ya at all, little shy one?

Re: Hey Clumsy & Shy...

> As far as the meaning of the swallow song, it all has to do with
> a hickey baby...you know, someone attatches their lips to ya
> somewhere and sucks for a while?...most disgusting habit...hey,
> HotJake, sound familiar? HA! I think the actual song gets a bit
> more into it than just the hickey part, but as far as the chorus
> goes "He drew a swallow on my neck and more I cannot say,
> " etc...it has to do with a hickey.

> Yes, he likes to 'draw' on himself- didn't anyone know his real
> talent? For performance artistry? Gosh, I should think it was
> quite obvious at this point!

> Did I help ya at all, little shy one?

Hey Clumsy and Shy, thanks for the info.

Eric

I'LL HELP YA! HERE'S THE ANSWER....

SWALLOW IS A TATTOO. SWALLOW ON MY NECK THE SONG AND IT'S MEANING.....WELL HAVE YOU EVER LAID EYES ON GARY?? HE'S GOT TONS ON HIS NECK!

Re: Hey Clumsy & Shy...

> As far as the meaning of the swallow song, it all has to do with
> a hickey baby...you know, someone attatches their lips to ya
> somewhere and sucks for a while?...most disgusting habit...hey,
> HotJake, sound familiar? HA! I think the actual song gets a bit
> more into it than just the hickey part, but as far as the chorus
> goes "He drew a swallow on my neck and more I cannot say,
> " etc...it has to do with a hickey.

> Yes, he likes to 'draw' on himself- didn't anyone know his real
> talent? For performance artistry? Gosh, I should think it was
> quite obvious at this point!

> Did I help ya at all, little shy one?

The swallow is a sign that you have spent time in jail, hence the jailbird and freedom. I don't know about you American fans

Eric, you're welcome, but C&S didn't say it, that was me!

OMG! I have been corrected...I bow to thee

Wow, I had no idea, seeing as I am from California, dude. Here, the swallow is a bird that flies back to the old Mission San Juan Capistrano every year- it's all associated with Saints, not jails. I am sooo embarrassed. I finally thought I had it all figured out- well at least part of one. My apologies to Clumsy and Shy, for the wrong info. :::blushing, walking away...:::

If you can pick it, lick it, roll it up and flick it....

> But my question? Does Morrissey go cleanse, tone, moisturize OR
> cleanse, exfoliate, tone, moisturize?

OH, COME ON! Every man and his caribou knows the answer to that! Why clearly it's "EXFOLIATE" dear girl.

However the sequence is more along the lines of cleanse, exfoliate, in one deft and fluid motion produce from a cleverly concealed armpit pouch a dainty little pastry brush and sweep up the tiny flakes of dead skin into a little scaly powder pile, flick left shoe heel to reveal a secret cavity bearing one of those natty little palm sized vacum cleaners a' la "Gattica" and suck up said scaly pile, tone, moisturise, transfer tiny vacum contents to a Davy Crockett deer scrotum gunpowder bag and place in a special secret hiding place behind the washing machine!

You were right about the nose picking though but your observation begs the question....does Morrissey flick or stick? You know, like, is the underside of his coffee table crusty?

Gotta love those little green balls!

T.P.U. xxx

Re: The foul option of pick and lick.

I'm convinced he'd be a flicker...more of a flamboyant gesture than it's alternative. And if there's one thing Morrissey sure is it's a fancy pants!

But tell me, is everything really upside down in Australia?! (should I buy in to this myth?)

Great big holes all over......

> But tell me, is everything really upside down in Australia?!
> (should I buy in to this myth?)

Strangely enough it is, yes. Also some joker decided to find out what you would get if you crossed an elephant with a kangaroo. And guess what he got? That's right, the most distressing and pathetically unfunny joke in all of existence.

But tell me, is it still p1ssing with rain every single grey, cold, damp, miserable day in the UK? I went to Blackpool once and it rained. The highlight was a visit to the rain hammered beach. I saw a man with a wet donkey. Aaaaahhhh those were the days!

T.P.U. xxx

Back
Top Bottom