my 2010 #1 solo crush

Who should be my online crush here be on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: my new #1 solo crush

how much longer before he really flips out and starts posting mean tags?
10239.gif

I like Dave and don't want to be struck from the list, but you gotta admit Robby, there is an element of sleaze to some of your posts.

consider it done. :thumb:

not the flipping out part, but the "mean" tags. :guitar:

I like Dave and don't want to be struck from the list, but you gotta admit Robby, there is an element of sleaze to some of your posts.

That's it. I'm making a list just to strike you from it. :straightface:

That's it. I'm making a list just to strike you from it. :straightface:

Dave, I wanna win so I can watch Morrissey punch him in the face for a year while he defends my imaginary honor. Duh.

oh right. sorry. :)

You see? You can't forget that posting here is a gentle balance of aggreeing with the least crazy person. THere's quite an art to it. :p

I am not going to fuel any of the hate inspired by someone like Dave, please, mop has a long, long, and sick history he has never been brought to account for here and like I said, I am just glad I put him and his smelly socks back on ignore.
And actually, I think he is far more sleazy for real, he just hides it, thats all.
I hide nothing, and am a paragon of virtue compared to him, honestly. :straightface:
But hey, yay, looks like he destroyed another light hearted thread with his hate.
Good for him I guess, thats what he comes to this site to do, fight and argue & little else
at least from my perspective(yes, yes, others are free to disagree, duh)
but its ok, there will be other threads
and the longer I ignore him, the more he will fade from view.
That is the law of Solo, it always had been and always will.
Amen. :)

"Someone like you"? Robby, you're pretty much universally regarded here as either a buffoon or a sleaze.

I agree!

I am not going to fuel any of the hate inspired by someone like Dave.
yay, looks like he destroyed another light hearted thread with his hate.
Good for him I guess, thats what he comes to this site to do, fight and argue & little else

I agree! :lbf:

You both make excellent points!

Hooray! The Solow poll graph shows that 125% of the votes have now been counted!

Statistics FAIL

fox_news_math_fail.jpg

statistics-fail.jpg

Tags
allegiance2 amberalert optimus prime<3 prize=candy shawnrulz snowy's da best where is emma? who cares? who's amber? who's julia?
Back
Top Bottom