my 2010 #1 solo crush

Who should be my online crush here be on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:rolleyes:
Including Morrissey in his list obviously gets more attentions from female users.

Yes, makes sense. But then again he could also have included some male users, to get more attention of the female, heterosexual users.
But as it's about Robbie's crushes, maybe Moz is simply the only male he has a crush on, who knows. ;)
Robbie, please enlighten me! :)

Yes, makes sense. But then again he could also have included some male users, to get more attention of the female, heterosexual users.
But as it's about Robbie's crushes, maybe Moz is simply the only male he has a crush on, who knows. ;)
Robbie, please enlighten me! :)

:squiffy:

Robby, not Robbie.

He may include some male users in 2011 poll (I nominate Dave) :D

I do not reveal people's ages if I can help it, but Biru is able to legally drink in the USA, so you do the math, I do not think thats creepy :cool:
nuff said Corrissey, I mean I would have put you on it still, instead maybe
but you dont like me :tears:

So, you may have a crush on a 21 yr old, okay then :squiffy: What I want to know is, what happens to the winner, will she become your 2010 stalkee? :confused::eek:

Why do you always say that I don't like you? I never said I didn't. I just think you're odd, but entertaining nonetheless.

p.s. I'm crushed for not making your list. :ha-no: *spells R-O-L-A-I-D-S for relief*

Hahaha

p.s. I'm crushed for not making your list. :ha-no: *spells R-O-L-A-I-D-S for relief*

Do you know a lot of guys have a crush on you?

Uncleskinny
cornelius blaze
Seasick
Seeker
paulc

the list goes on.

Last edited:
Re: Hahaha

I think we might have had one last year, but I don't think it was a poll.
I believe it was "name your solo crush," or something like that.

Yep, we sure did. I said too much. :o:p

Do you know a lot of guys have a crush on you?

Uncleskinny
cornelius blaze
Seasick
Seeker
paulc

the list goes on.

O RLY?! A list? that goes on? :thumb:
p.s. I'm not down on myself cuz I didn't make Robby's list, but nice hijack. :D

you can make one. i would, but i am pretty sure i already made a thread glorifying myself...:rolleyes:

I can't make that poll/thread, because I don't really have a crush on here. So I wouldn't know who to nominate in the poll.

I think we might have had one last year, but I don't think it was a poll.
I believe it was "name your solo crush," or something like that.

That's nice too. All this reminds me of my days back in school, when everyone was crushing on everyone. (Except me :lbf:)

Re: my new #1 solo crush

Why is Morrissey the only male on the list?

:rolleyes:
Including Morrissey in his list obviously gets more attentions from female users.

....and the gay vote:thumb:

I'm not on this poll. I feel cool.

LOL me too!

So, how do you think we can get on this poll?

Snowy, you may not be on the poll, but I know *someone* who has a mad crush on you:horny::flowers::love::sweet:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Tags
allegiance2 amberalert optimus prime<3 prize=candy shawnrulz snowy's da best where is emma? who cares? who's amber? who's julia?
Back
Top Bottom