My Interview With !Viva Hate!

I have no idea what the f*** the words seeping from the froth around your mouth even mean. You sound like f***ing Renfield after he got back from the castle.

WTF CRACKPOTS,FEEDS THEM GIVES THEM FOOD TO EAT FFS:swear
PAYS MONEY FOR THEM TO HAVE FOOD MOLECULES SHOVED INTO THEIR MOUTH>:mouth:
ask him as Id like to know if hes the one getting bonged and bagged.o_O

is this dude "renfield"??

:handpointdown:

200x200-000000-80-0-0.jpg

He also periodically tells me how much he wishes he could find a good woman and settle down. Somebody he can talk to or go places with; maybe start a family.

I'm not judging people who have that lifestyle. I'm just saying that for me it would be totally untenable. I'd feel like Rivers on Tired Of Sex.

He sounds like a real ungrateful little bitch. Who would get tired of freedom and new sexual experiences regularly? What a meathead.

Maybe it's different in gay culture; maybe there's a contextual substrate of "every man for himself" and promiscuity is the norm. I don't know.

:eek:

a "contextual substrate of 'every man for himself' and PROMISCUITY IS THE NORM'???????
WTF??????????????????????????????????? this makes no sense what DOES IT MEAN???:straightface:
1 contextual substrate???:crazy:
2 of "every man for himself" ( John Wayne allusion, who knows???? likely :crazy:)
3 promiscuity is the norm.o_O there is but one man for himself one man and promiscuity is the norm?????:straightface:
but with one person who is 'for himself'?????:crazy:

He sounds like a real ungrateful little bitch. Who would get tired of freedom and new sexual experiences regularly? What a meathead.

Well. Maybe so. But he's been doing it for years; your perspectives are different.

And I mean he still does it...very regularly. It's not like he's crying himself to sleep at night or anything. I'm not saying that.

Well. Maybe so. But he's been doing it for years; your perspectives are different.

And I mean he still does it...very regularly. It's not like he's crying himself to sleep at night or anything. I'm not saying that.

I dunno. He sounds like a pussy.

He sounds like a homo.
“Wahhh, all this pussy makes me sad.”
I think the pussy makes him happy; I think the idea of a life that never involves any emotional mooring with a suitable partner doesn't thrill him. But he seems fine.

Or hey, maybe he's a homo. I don't f***ing know.

Are there lilac trees in the heart of town?
Can you hear a lark in any other part of town?
Does enchantment pour out of every door?
No, it's just on the street where neil lives

And oh, the towering feeling just to know somehow he is near
The overpowering feeling that any second he may suddenly appear

People stop and stare, they don't bother me
For there's nowhere else on earth that I would rather be
Let the time go by, I won't care if I
Can be here on the street where neil lives

I think the pussy makes him happy; I think the idea of a life that never involves any emotional mooring with a suitable partner doesn't thrill him. But he seems fine.

Or hey, maybe he's a homo. I don't f***ing know.

Why doesn’t he get like a dog or something.

He has a cat. Hey maybe he IS gay at that!

So he already has a fickle, destructive, emotionally distant pussy that he has to constantly clean up after and he’s still lonely?

Yeah, probably a fag.

Back
Top Bottom