My Match.com profile

That's not as bad as some of the ones I've seen on match.
Bathroom selfies and leaning shirtless against the sports car are just as bad.
Maybe I should become a match.com profile consultant.

Now that I've hit 10,000 posts, maybe it's time I make better use of my time. :lbf:

:lbf:

Can I just ask you why you have that very silly 'Iam ignoring CrystalGeezer'
Don't you think people can make their own minds up without you making some kind of major announcement about your preferences? I don't think it sways opinion this way or that. It just seems a tad extreme, like flying a flag saying 'love me but hate CrystalGeezer' Don't you think that people make their own minds up without being led up a particular pathway of thinking?

Last edited by a moderator:
You're cute ;)
I put together a Match.com profile and I'd like to submit my "description" to this jury. Care to take a moment and tell me what you think?

"I thought I would throw some things out that would describe what I like to do. If you recognize yourself in some of them, I think it might be worth taking the time to keep on reading my profile. If you don’t keep on reading, I swear I won’t be upset with you. I will never know anyway. I really like music, but I won’t judge your taste. I actually like dancing and having fun. I’m not into sports, but I like getting together with friends for big games. I like to read, but often have trouble finding the time. The last book I read to completion was “Winter’s Tale” by Mark Helprin (which I just learned has been made into a movie). I like someone who is spontaneous and open minded, ready to embrace last minute plans, is honest, down-to-earth, and has a sense of humor. I’m not a fan of self-centered people, TV shows, body addiction, and the superficial. I pay my own rent, I wear socks that match, and I love my mom. I am a confident and comedic person. On a typical Friday night I am either spinning records professionally or doing something fun with friends. You should message me if you are fun."

View attachment 31060 View attachment 31061

RB

Cougar2.jpg

TLM

cougar.png

PC

114178.jpg

Can't you just suck his cock and have done with it?

He's in Philly and I'm in Cali so it might be kind of a challenge.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking forward to Geezer coming back. This place has been nothing but one big golden shower all week.

No ones forcing you to be here. Find another site to bitch on.

I wouldnt know cause I'm not into being pissed on.

Last edited:
He's in Philly and I'm in Cali so it might be kind of a challenge.

- - - Updated - - -

No ones forcing you to be here. Find another site to bitch on.

I wouldnt know cause I'm not into being pissed on.

I'll stay. You lot are funny as f***. Plus I was on about RB sucking cock not you. I know you having sucking cock on the brain though. Imbecile.

Back
Top Bottom