New Morrissey promo photo by Sam Rayner; Germaine Greer...?

37186821716_795e86f99a_o.jpg

new promotional photograph by the boy, shot at Le Fabrique.

Photo posted in the NME single article with credit info:

Morrissey, 2017 Credit: Sam Rayner/Press

Alternate version posted by unloveable:

40752_morrissey_press_germaine_greer.jpg

Last edited:
you start to like the song, Andy

"look into my eyes!...not around my eyes!"........ hey! I found your YouTube! Now, take your cock out of that Morrissey Sex Doll and get to bed so you can get up and be an 'enslaved worker' tomorrow...

Current YouTube viewing figures:

'Look What You Made Me Do': 410,708,711
'Spend The Day In Bed': 46,824

The sad thing is that Morrissey probably imagines he' entitled to those views...Tay is grappling with a level of Fame that Morrissey constantly fantasised about, dreamed about but never achieved because...he isn't a *star*, but she is....let's see how many views he gets after Day 1....

Morrissey is modelling his *permanently surprised face* in this photo...Tay Tay ain't havin it....

While he might never have amounted to Tay Tay level fame, a larger level of fame was accessible to Morrissey in the early 90's and again I think you know that, although it doesn't suit the overall troll narrative you prefer to espouse here. A trendy producer, maybe a remax track, a duet with someone like Prince etc, a sparkly video or 2, playing every big festival going whilst smashing out all the big hits and a willingness to play the 'game' with MTV, the Brits etc would have seen Morrissey become a much larger figure than he has become. He didn't because he refused to compromise. This is why I can never completely buy the Uncle Fatty argument that Morrissey is all about the money. Don't get me wrong, Morrissey likes making a quid and he enjoys being famous but he could have made a heap money than he has and reached far greater level of fame than he has if he'd been willing to do what the industry wanted him to do over the years.

While he might never have amounted to Tay Tay level fame, a larger level of fame was accessible to Morrissey in the early 90's and again I think you know that, although it doesn't suit the overall troll narrative you prefer to espouse here. A trendy producer, maybe a remax track, a duet with someone like Prince etc, a sparkly video or 2, playing every big festival going whilst smashing out all the big hits and a willingness to play the 'game' with MTV, the Brits etc would have seen Morrissey become a much larger figure than he has become. He didn't because he refused to compromise. This is why I can never completely buy the Uncle Fatty argument that Morrissey is all about the money. Don't get me wrong, Morrissey likes making a quid and he enjoys being famous but he could have made a heap money than he has and reached far greater level of fame than he has if he'd been willing to do what the industry wanted him to do over the years.

None of that stands up to analysis. He wanted the Fame and the Money but he just didn't have the skill-set to deliver it so hid his failure behind 'not being that bothered'. He did EVERYTHING the industry demanded. He made endless Middle America AOR albums until the arse fell out of that then he finally switched to Dad Rock with World Music Flourishes. It's reached an absolute nadir with STDIB but it's all good...it's really not important....just have fun with it

None of that stands up to analysis. He wanted the Fame and the Money but he just didn't have the skill-set to deliver it so hid his failure behind 'not being that bothered'. He did EVERYTHING the industry demanded. He made endless Middle America AOR albums until the arse fell out of that then he finally switched to Dad Rock with World Music Flourishes. It's reached an absolute nadir with STDIB but it's all good...it's really not important....just have fun with it
Andy, this song will save your life

Andy, you need this song, Andy

vegan.cro...put down that Morrissey Sex Doll....focus on me...look into my eyes.....work that tongue, bitch.....

ps: have to go to bed now, long drive tomorrow but I'll be back to satisfy you soon....bitch....

None of that stands up to analysis. He wanted the Fame and the Money but he just didn't have the skill-set to deliver it so hid his failure behind 'not being that bothered'. He did EVERYTHING the industry demanded. He made endless Middle America AOR albums until the arse fell out of that then he finally switched to Dad Rock with World Music Flourishes. It's reached an absolute nadir with STDIN but it's all good...it's really not important....just have fun with it
Yeah well we'll just have to agree to disagree. I thought that both Your Arsenal and Vauxhall were very 'English' albums sung from Morrissey's unique perspective, I didn't feel that they were pandering' to any type of American audience at all. Now I will spend the rest of the day attempting to mash-up both Tay Tay and Moz's recent singles to see what sort of sound I can come up with, LOL.

I don't think she's into Botox or Photoshop....so....he might want to revise that wish or stop with the face-fillers...I assume it's vegan cosmetic surgery not baby placenta or animals or some such horrors.. he looks weird.

Jesus! f***ing hell, BrummieBoy, you scared the shit out of me with that new avatar! :eek: :squiffy:
I literary backed of in my bed, completely in trance by the Moz song and now this ! :(

You did it on purpose, didn't you'?
Now I can't sleep. Wahh.

I was so used to the Peaky Binder avatar, as I think it was.
These are drastic shock tactics.
Well you had me. :sick:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom