New Smiths t-shirt website

i never got an email , but i am thankful for this being posted i am ready to buy a couple , i wonder if the harvey and sitwell versions have the morrissey 91 back print

i hope not
especially as i paid to have my original but ridiculously x-large mis-shapen edith taken in recently and not one of you buggers even noticed or commented on its beauty

Agree with KEWPIE... that was my intention...I didn't post an alert here
to bad mouth that seller... which is why I mentioned, that if anyone can tell me that its screenprinted.. then I'll get one myself...People here are not only
generous, but they also care....keep that in mind MOOK!

I do remember seeing the exact same shirts on Ebay before and wonder
why that seller had all his Feedbacks set to private... and not ony that
the listings were removed days after the items were sold.

Again, I maybe wrong....and I hope you can prove me that I'm wrong...
because if so, I'll get one of those tees....

I dont think anything prohibits me for posting my opinion/thoughts here...
just like how people writes their reviews on this forum..

What's wrong with someone alert us that be careful with this eBay trader?

Not all of us can afford to waste our hard earned cash for rubbish.

i never got an email , but i am thankful for this being posted i am ready to buy a couple , i wonder if the harvey and sitwell versions have the morrissey 91 back print

The back printing is not on these shirts, it is just the image. If you click on the shirt for more detail it says in brackets something like the back of the shirt is blank.

Love PTxx.

This website reminds me of the original layout of Viva Moz, and the categories look like Viva Moz at present. I think this website is an offshoot of that, which would be why they had my email address at least.

Last edited:
I noticed that too ... that's why I said.. seems he's running a bunch of sites and ebay accounts..

This website reminds me of the original layout of Viva Moz, and the categories look like Viva Moz at present. I think this website is an offshoot of that, which would be why they had my email address at least.

I noticed that too ... that's why I said.. seems he's running a bunch of sites and ebay accounts..

If it is the same person that runs Viva Moz, then it's a little strange they haven't just added them to the items on there.
I've ordered from Viva Moz before, and had no problems at all (and he was very good when I had to return something that was damaged in the post).
Although I can't speak for the ebay accounts...

I dig the website, but I was deeply offended that Gmail had "Socially Awkward Tees" in the web-clip section while viewing the email. I mean, damn. Way to stereotype Smiths fans correctly, Google.

Hmmmm

If it's the same person who runs viva moz, I don't bother.

We had too many unsolicited PR campaigns of viva moz on mainpage earlier which was simply a terrible nuisance. :mad:

That Viva Hate tee was the first one I ever owned. I have no idea what happened to it... I've moved 10 times in the last 18 years & lost it somewhere along the way. :o:(

If it is the same person that runs Viva Moz, then it's a little strange they haven't just added them to the items on there.
I've ordered from Viva Moz before, and had no problems at all (and he was very good when I had to return something that was damaged in the post).
Although I can't speak for the ebay accounts...

I ordered from his ebay account (the bobbleheads) and he was rude, arrogant and very unfair. I emailed several times and he was actually verbally abusive to me, like nothing I've ever encountered with a seller during the 7 years I've been on ebay. I had to take up the issue with Paypal, as both my items arrived damaged and broken in various ways. I guess that was his way of saying "you got a good deal, now you have to pay the price".:mad:

Same experience....he was using something like "mamoth" account on Ebay
and I inquire if he had any more tees in other sizes... I asked him nicely
politely if he's got a medium sized tee and his response to me was "What makes you think I have anymore left?!"

He was so rude that I didn't even bother buying other items from him...
days after I found out that the items he sold were no longer viewable...

I ordered from his ebay account (the bobbleheads) and he was rude, arrogant and very unfair. I emailed several times and he was actually verbally abusive to me, like nothing I've ever encountered with a seller during the 7 years I've been on ebay. I had to take up the issue with Paypal, as both my items arrived damaged and broken in various ways. I guess that was his way of saying "you got a good deal, now you have to pay the price".:mad:

Hi,

I’ve previously resisted the urge to sign up to this forum to get involved in any discussions about my website (to be honest, I was slightly intimidated), but someone just sent me the link to this thread, and having just read through it, I am quite shocked and disappointed (truly) at some of the accusations being thrown in my direction.

Firstly, I would like to reply directly to sweetness522’s post. The bobble head(s) you purchased, were from a seller that has nothing to do with me or my website. Nothing at all. I’m sorry that you had difficulty with the transaction, but I can’t and won’t be held responsible for it because it simply wasn’t me you were dealing with. Your accusations are very damaging since a lot of the people that order from my website are members in this forum, and seeing your remarks are going to make them think twice about ordering from me again. It’s really not on.

If bobble heads or any other viva-moz products end up on Ebay, do not just assume that I am the seller. I’ve sold job lots/bulk loads of my products to various people in the past. If they then decide to sell them on Ebay, then so be it. It’s no longer in my hands I’m afraid. I’m sorry.

In regards to this stitchtowear website:

The person behind those t-shirts emailed me and asked if I could build him a website for selling Morrissey/Smiths t-shirts. I am a designer myself and design websites (amoungst other things) for a living, so yes, I went ahead and did the job for him. But that’s as far as it goes. The website isn’t mine, the t-shirts are not mine, I’ve no idea what the quality of his shirts are like, so please don’t ask me.

I shared with him emails from the viva-moz mailing list (he had some of his own already too) because I thought that everyone on the viva-moz mailing list would be interested, and more than happy to receive an email about this new t-shirt website.

Usually I would never share the email addresses on my mailing list, and I apologise if people are upset that I did so, but as this was Morrissey related, I thought it would be O.K.

Anyway, that’s it. Thank you to those who have ordered from viva-moz in the past. And if people here want to badmouth my website, then that’s fine, but please make sure it’s all accurate and well deserved. :)

Hiya All,

Anyone have receive tshirts from them yet? Please let me know the quality of the tshirt as well as the prints on it? :)

Thanks!

mbr.

yes
i wonder how do they get hold on my emailadress:gun:
actually i could print these myself.. it would come out just as well
even some of them are quite nice but i never liked white shirts..

My thoughts exactly. They look just cheap.

(They might have got your emailaddress through this site, if it's on here.)

I can't comment on the seller. I only have an observation made from reading the site. It states that they are printed using a heat press. That more than likely means they are a high end iron on. That's fine and they may be nice, but just don't expect screen printed quality if anyone orders. Personally, I prefer screened shirts.

Your post explains the reason why I don't buy unofficial products from eBay sellers.

FYI, a thread about bobblehead.

Hi,

Firstly, I would like to reply directly to sweetness522’s post. The bobble head(s) you purchased, were from a seller that has nothing to do with me or my website. Nothing at all. I’m sorry that you had difficulty with the transaction, but I can’t and won’t be held responsible for it because it simply wasn’t me you were dealing with. Your accusations are very damaging since a lot of the people that order from my website are members in this forum, and seeing your remarks are going to make them think twice about ordering from me again. It’s really not on.

On my Paypal record for the transaction, it lists the Customer Service email as, [email protected]. In addition, the company name, again, directly off the Paypal transaction is "Payment To:Viva-M" So if this is indeed not yourself, then someone out there is posing as you.

Well, if that's the case, then that tells me you purchased one of the batch of damaged, seconds, 'sold as is' bobble head dolls that were being auctioned on eBay earlier on in the year. I wasn’t in charge of that eBay account (I’m not that great with eBay listing stuff) so someone else was looking after it.

I don’t know the full story behind your dispute with the guy who was “verbally abusive” to you, but if that was the case, then I’m sorry and I’ll be sure to spank his backside the next time I see him.

In regards to the auctions, as I mentioned the bobble heads were listed as “damaged” and bidders were made fully aware that they were bidding on bobble heads that were NOT 100% intact.

If you bid on those auctions and then received a less than perfect doll, then why are you surprised?

Like a poster in this thread, who has ordered from viva-moz.com mentioned, he’s had no problems returning damaged items to me for an exchange/refund. And if you had ordered a bobble head from my website and it turned up damaged, then rest assured I would provide the same service. But if you knowingly bought a damaged bobble head doll on eBay and it turns up damaged, then I can’t really provide the same level of customer service I’m afraid.

I don’t know the full story behind your dispute with the guy who was “verbally abusive” to you, but if that was the case, then I’m sorry and I’ll be sure to spank his backside the next time I see him.

Haha! You make sure to do so!!:D I really do forgive and forget easily, I just didn't like the rude manner of communication -- who ever it was -- was arrogant, stubborn, and totally unwilling to compromise.

I'm not going into any more details of why I was not happy (two out of the three items were not listed as "imperfect" by the way, because I don't care anymore. Not the most important thing in life.

Good luck with your site.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom