No Dedication

billybu69

Subscriber
Jerry Finn who did an excellent job of producing YOR,died within months of finishing this project. Anyone else sorry to see there was no room for a dedication, or in memorium, or anything other than producer credits any where in the credits of YOR ,but at least we know where Moz blags his watches from.

*sniffs bait. swims past*

As the album was delayed could it not be that the artwork was designed prior to his death. Morrissey has mentioned Jerry in many interviews.

Jerry Finn who did an excellent job of producing YOR,died within months of finishing this project. Anyone else sorry to see there was no room for a dedication, or in memorium, or anything other than producer credits any where in the credits of YOR ,but at least we know where Moz blags his watches from.

The album was recorded during November 2007, so I'm assuming all the artwork and liner notes were done around then too.

Last edited:
No thanks to Alain though found that a tad oddd :tears:

i know what you mean :D but still he thanks Chrissie Hynde for singing a B side but no thanks To Kristeen Young (as much as she puts me off THPGU) who sings on the actualy album....

Back
Top Bottom