Northern Ireland + Scotland dates

Re: ireland scotland dates

Haha, god i realized that as soon as i post it. rookie misstake >.<

Yeah the Olympia would be great but remember he said he doesn't like the Olympia. Vicar Street is my fave venue but probably too small for Moz! Fingers crossed for a date anywhere in Dublin!

Vicar street would be better than the Olympia but as you say it's too small for Moz.The sound was bad in the Olympia on the first night he played there in 2006 (it was great on the second night ) so maybe that's why he dosen't fancy it.
If he does come to Dublin I hope it's not the Point I think it's a bit of a lifeless venue even though he's played a couple of crackers there over the years.

Vicar street would be better than the Olympia but as you say it's too small for Moz.The sound was bad in the Olympia on the first night he played there in 2006 (it was great on the second night ) so maybe that's why he dosen't fancy it.
If he does come to Dublin I hope it's not the Point I think it's a bit of a lifeless venue even though he's played a couple of crackers there over the years.
The Point is now an apparently state-of-the art venue both sound-wise and view-wise since it's refurbishment. Best venue on the island, allegedly. So let's PRAY for an O2 arena or whatever the hell it's called gig :)

Tags
emma is amazing emma regina go away emma
Back
Top Bottom