Off-topic fight thread

Speak for yourself. Not everyone is perpetually gaining weight like you.

I haven't gained weight in five years. You KNOW you're a f***ing fatso which is why there's no pics of you on the members pic thread you feel so entitled to nitpick everyone else about.

I haven't gained weight in five years.

:guffaw:

You KNOW you're a f***ing fatso which is why there's no pics of you on the members pic thread you feel so entitled to nitpick everyone else about.

Of course that's it. You're right. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you and other former users of this site save pictures, posts, & personal information of members and then stalk them with it. :rolleyes:

Of course that's it. You're right. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you and other former users of this site save pictures, posts, & personal information of members and then stalk them with it. :rolleyes:

Don't even bother with her, dear. She's baiting you. You have nothing to prove. She's just jealous that she accomplished nothing in the last 2 years other than a couple thousand more posts and another hundred pounds.

No that's what YOU do. I don't know how to research a time stamp. Also, what basis do you have that I've packed it on over the years? (I haven't.) Is it because you're the stalker following my flickr feed?

Why don't you call Viva fat? Because he is. Also its a serious question. You act bi-polar. You say one thing one day then the opposite the next, like youre juggling two facets of your sad self. Oh, and we all got the memo. You don't care.

That is not bipolar. That is dissociative identity disorder.

Bipolar is a mood disorder not a personality disorder.

People don't act bipolar. They feel bipolar.

I thought you had a signed copy of the DMS IV.

No that's what YOU do. I don't know how to research a time stamp. Also, what basis do you have that I've packed it on over the years? (I haven't.) Is it because you're the stalker following my flickr feed?

I see what you did there. You took what I said about you and said it about me. How clever.

Only, I'm not the person who said this:

You're next asshole. I saved EVERYTHING you deleted so pipe the f*** down.
I saved it all, not just your crappy poetry. Your defeated rants. Your false judgements. Your shame. Your embarrassment you thought you could erase, I got it all right here. So go play posties with the bully, I don't give a f***. But don't say I'm not cool for letting the selfish dick run the show.
Because I collect sad things.

That is not bipolar. That is dissociative identity disorder.

Bipolar is a mood disorder not a personality disorder.

People don't act bipolar. They feel bipolar.

I thought you had a signed copy of the DMS IV.

Okay, so you're an idiot so...lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I see what you did there. You took what I said about you and said it about me. How clever.

Only, I'm not the person who said this:

Have I presented any evidence to support this? No. Because I was lying. I don't lie often but that day I did. Sucks when your evidence is based on a lie, doesn't it? Makes you want to not even deal with me, doesn't it?

Have I presented any evidence to support this? No. Because I was lying. I don't lie often but that day I did. Sucks when your evidence is based on a lie, doesn't it? Makes you want to not even deal with me, doesn't it?

You're an admitted liar who trolled your way into meeting someone you hated to get dirt on them. Why should anyone believe what you're saying now?

The only reason you don't post anything is because you know your extra-wide ass will be banned the moment you do.

You're an admitted liar who trolled your way into meeting someone you hated to get dirt on them. Why should anyone believe what you're saying now?

The only reason you don't post anything is because you know your extra-wide ass will be banned the moment you do.

Why would I be banned for posting stuff he posted here? :squiffy: I don't have any dirt on skylarker, I was trying to get him to stop deleting his gold. He was f***ing up my mind baby game.

I was trying to scare skylarker. At least I didn't send him off to vegas. :rolleyes:

Don't tempt her. :lbf:

Yeah because I'm just a fat whore who didn't like the font you picked while you were playing amateur graphic designer.

^^^ Isn't there some wildlife in need of rescue? What a pathetic waste of valuable time. When you are sixty, rocking in that shabby chic chair on that worn porch, you'll regret wasting away this time... fighting with people who could care less about you.

It is the same broken record... playing... for over a whole f***ing year!

This time... you will never retrieve... to do all those good deeds you could have done. :(

Is this how you want to be remembered?

^^^ Isn't there some wildlife in need of rescue? What a pathetic waste of valuable time. When you are sixty, rocking in that shabby chic chair on that worn porch, you'll regret wasting away this time... fighting with people who could care less about you.

It is the same broken record... playing... for over a whole f***ing year!

This time... you will never retrieve... to do all those good deeds you could have done. :(

Is this how you want to be remembered?

I'm doing fine in the good deeds department, thank you. Solo doesn't know everything about me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom