Oslo - The Nobel Peace Prize Concert at the Oslo Spektrum (Dec. 11, 2013) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / Irish Blood, English Heart

set list provided by an anonymous person and bikubesong.

Link with photos (2) posted by an anonymous person:

«Mangler bare at Morrissey setter seg ned i en saccosekk» - Kjendis. Photos by Stella Pictures. English translation via Google Translate.

978x.jpg

480x.jpg

UPDATE Dec. 12:

Video on YouTube posted by docinwestchester:

Last edited:
"...You hiss and groan and you constantly moan but you don't ever go away and that's because all you need is me... and all you can do is complain about MY TROUSERS..."

"...You hiss and groan and you constantly moan but you don't ever go away and that's because all you need is me... and all you can do is complain about MY TROUSERS..."

It's just built up tension because he is not touring.

So I have a touch of OCD when it comes to these things. Here's yet another version of the video. It's not choppy and there are no audio sync issues because I didn't use the Norwegian TV upload. It's the AXS TV upload without the letterbox AND with the aspect ratio corrected. His pants don't look quite so wide anymore. Feel free, davidt, to change the link at the top of the page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Link updated. Thanks for your efforts :)

So I have a touch of OCD when it comes to these things. Here's yet another version of the video. It's not choppy and there are no audio sync issues because I didn't use the Norwegian TV upload. It's the AXS TV upload without the letterbox AND with the aspect ratio corrected. His pants don't look quite so wide anymore. Feel free, davidt, to change the link at the top of the page.

Last edited:
You are one nasty person. All you do is go around slamming people whose opinions you don't like without offering anything insightful or interesting yourself. You are starting to look like the resident troll here.

Wrong, I come on here to read about Morrissey and what he is up to regarding tours and new material etc. I am sick to the back teeth of having to read shit by twats like you who simply come on here to wind people up. People llike you, Jonny the foot corn, Benny the bummer and brummy bummer who likes to tell everyone how many orifices he shoves his shrivelled up sausage into really piss me off. If you want to have a to at a nasty person have a go at that bell end!

Wrong, I come on here to read about Morrissey and what he is up to regarding tours and new material etc. I am sick to the back teeth of having to read shit by twats like you who simply come on here to wind people up. People llike you, Jonny the foot corn, Benny the bummer and brummy bummer who likes to tell everyone how many orifices he shoves his shrivelled up sausage into really piss me off. If you want to have a to at a nasty person have a go at that bell end!

Ad-hom is always a sure-fire way to convince people you're right. Right?

P.

Ad-hom is always a sure-fire way to convince people you're right. Right?

P.

I am not interested in being right or wrong, are you saying that it's ok to launch personal attacks on morrissey then as per the majority of brumbies posts? that why my posts are attacks on him and his friends.

I am not interested in being right or wrong, are you saying that it's ok to launch personal attacks on morrissey then as per the majority of brumbies posts? that why my posts are attacks on him and his friends.

If you're an artist, and you expect people to part with their money for your product, you should expect all manner of reactions from the buying public. Are you suggesting people who buy his product are allowed only to say nice things? Really? As an artist, you're 'out there', you are going to get good reaction, and bad reaction, and everything in between and beyond. That's called life. And please don't come back with this "yeah, but this is meant to be a FAN site" baloney. It's a discussion board, and uncensored opinions appear here, such as yours, which have been very offensive to some, but we allow them to stay. It seems you want the freedom to insult and attack people on here, but deny that freedom for others to say what they want.

P.

If you're an artist, and you expect people to part with their money for your product, you should expect all manner of reactions from the buying public. Are you suggesting people who buy his product are allowed only to say nice things? Really? As an artist, you're 'out there', you are going to get good reaction, and bad reaction, and everything in between and beyond. That's called life. And please don't come back with this "yeah, but this is meant to be a FAN site" baloney. It's a discussion board, and uncensored opinions appear here, such as yours, which have been very offensive to some, but we allow them to stay. It seems you want the freedom to insult and attack people on here, but deny that freedom for others to say what they want.

P.

I totally agree on the differing views and that's great but where is the benefit of Brummie boy telling us how many orifices he has had, add any value? That was when I started with my attacks, however I will stop now as your feedback has struck a chord.

You nailed it; well done. Fellow OCD person I salute you :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Just read the news and tour info then, if that is all you come here for. You obviously are lying through your teeth. You come here to read the opinions of the other posters as well. Problem is you want those opinions to parrot your own. You are out of luck buddy. The world and this forum as well, don't cater to the individual preferences of each person who participates. Your type comes and goes. The control freaks never last.

Do you know how to put people on ignore? Kewpie has posted instructions several times. Learn to self-censor. You look like a tool arguing with Brummie and Johnny. Especially when you have nothing original or clever to say. You are just yelling, shut up. If you were as smart as you think you are, you would refute their statements with carefully articulated prose. But you don't have the chops. So just ignore them. You look silly trying to stop a moving train with your left pinky.

I don't wind people up for the lulz. I ask questions to get people to think outside the box. Sorry if it makes your brain hurt.

Just read the news and tour info then, if that is all you come here for. You obviously are lying through your teeth. You come here to read the opinions of the other posters as well. Problem is you want those opinions to parrot your own. You are out of luck buddy. The world and this forum as well, don't cater to the individual preferences of each person who participates. Your type comes and goes. The control freaks never last.

Do you know how to put people on ignore? Kewpie has posted instructions several times. Learn to self-censor. You look like a tool arguing with Brummie and Johnny. Especially when you have nothing original or clever to say. You are just yelling, shut up. If you were as smart as you think you are, you would refute their statements with carefully articulated prose. But you don't have the chops. So just ignore them. You look silly trying to stop a moving train with your left pinky.

I don't wind people up for the lulz. I ask questions to get people to think outside the box. Sorry if it makes your brain hurt.

:lbf:

Ok, thanks for the feedback, you know nothing about me or anything in my world, so we will leave it there.

Ok, thanks for the feedback, you know nothing about me or anything in my world, so we will leave it there.

You may be witty, and funny, and highly intelligent. But... I just read your posts from the last three years. There were only twenty-five or so. They are all negative responses to posts you branded offensive by BrummieBoy, Johnny, Viva, and Skylarker. Not a single post of yours is about Morrissey's music or Moz, the man. You may have wonderful things to contribute. You could be a positive force. It would counter-balance the negativity. But as it is now, you are just adding to the 'hate' you are rallying against.

You may be witty, and funny, and highly intelligent. But... I just read your posts from the last three years. There were only twenty-five or so. They are all negative responses to posts you branded offensive by BrummieBoy, Johnny, Viva, and Skylarker. Not a single post of yours is about Morrissey's music or Moz, the man. You may have wonderful things to contribute. You could be a positive force. It would counter-balance the negativity. But as it is now, you are just adding to the 'hate' you are rallying against.

There are 12 posts archived as well, generally my view of gigs I have been to, for some reason I can't read them anymore. As I said in an earlier post I do like to read about whats going on regarding Morrissey but that has become increasingly hard to do when you have to wade through bizarre posts by in the main, 3 other posters. When people start having a go at female posters telling them about the number of people that have shagged (Brummie Boy) it all gets a bit ridiculous. Anyway, as I said in a response Uncle Skinny earlier today I will stop as it makes no difference anyway.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom