Oslo - The Nobel Peace Prize Concert at the Oslo Spektrum (Dec. 11, 2013) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / Irish Blood, English Heart

set list provided by an anonymous person and bikubesong.

Link with photos (2) posted by an anonymous person:

«Mangler bare at Morrissey setter seg ned i en saccosekk» - Kjendis. Photos by Stella Pictures. English translation via Google Translate.

978x.jpg

480x.jpg

UPDATE Dec. 12:

Video on YouTube posted by docinwestchester:

Last edited:
So how do these examples you have offered above connect with your original post calling me and othersyou don't agree with "Bummers" ?
It doesn't make any sense Surface does it ?

I .e. Benny the 1. Slang An adverse reaction to a hallucinogenic drug.

Benny the 2. Slang One that depresses, frustrates, or disappoints: Getting stranded at the airport was a real bummer.

Benny the 3. a. A loafer or idler.

Benny the 3. b. A beggar.

You and I as well as others on this site know exactly what your intention was in choosing to label myself and others "Bummers" and it was none of the above pathetic attempts you have found on the internet to try and weasel your way out of it.

Surface once again for the record you are homophobic.

Benny-the-Butcher

Mm ok according to you and another bell end on here, I will struggle to sleep now!

Meanwhile back in the real world, anyone who matters to me knows I am not.

So adios you tit!

Mm ok according to you and another bell end on here, I will struggle to sleep now!

Meanwhile back in the real world, anyone who matters to me knows I am not.

So adios you tit!

Surface - 17/12/13 , 12:40 PM Quote by Homophobic-Surface "As I said before I am stopping any responses as a couple of posters have pointed out - simply don't get involved with them."

So now not only a homophobic, but a homophobic liar as well :laughing:

Benny-the-Butcher

Not wanting to detract from an amazing performance and some interesting but unremarkable comments - save for the ones about the return of the excellent drummer matt walker and discussions on who is in charge of wardrobe - but can you please stop refering to pants.

For the benefit of brits, please think of the word and then replace it with trousers.

Over here, we can have discussions about trousers but not pants. Not even Morrissey's pants (or boxers.)

Thank you for your consideration !

a brit.

Not wanting to detract from an amazing performance and some interesting but unremarkable comments - save for the ones about the return of the excellent drummer matt walker and discussions on who is in charge of wardrobe - but can you please stop refering to pants.

For the benefit of brits, please think of the word and then replace it with trousers.

Over here, we can have discussions about trousers but not pants. Not even Morrissey's pants (or boxers.)

a brit.

Maybe we can help desensitize you. Take the shame out of talking about an article of clothing. Surely a culture which tosses the C word around so effortlessly, can't blush at the mention of the word pants, now could it?

a brit.

In the US we say pants!

Surface - 17/12/13 , 12:40 PM Quote by Homophobic-Surface "As I said before I am stopping any responses as a couple of posters have pointed out - simply don't get involved with them."

Benny-

Whatever I am bored with you now, see ya loser

Last edited:
In the US we say pants!

If Moz wears pants in Oslo, are they trousers, pants, or benklær?

Do we use the word, based on the nationality of the wearer? In this case the British word trousers, as Moz is British? What if he had dual nationality, as so many people do? Or do we call them benklær? Because that is the Norwegian word for pants, and he was in Oslo when wearing the pants in question? Or do we call them pants, because we are American, and we are the authors of our comments, speaking in our native tongues? I say the third option. Use the word that is used in your own country. The last time I checked, nobody from GB was using the word french fries, on this American hosted website. They say chips.

Benny-

Whatever I am bored with you now, see ya loser

Yes I bet your bored with me now you've been outed as being a homophobic person

Benny-the-Butcher

Watched it, loved it, relieved to see him singing again.

Read page 1 of this post, honestly, what a bunch of twats, I mean really. Everyone who posts on this site appears to have been personally let down by Morrissey somehow. It's truly bizarre why any person who hates him would come here and tell everyone about it. You're all f***ing mental cases!

Some nice folk, but mostly not; funny though, isn't it, how you're all there drooling, weeping and throwing yourselves at him on stage but online you hate his guts. Good lord.

Just watched the performance on u tube!
Tell ya what, morrissey looks really fit and well !!!!! :)

I know Its only 4 songs but I think we can be quite sure from this wonderfull performance, moz could easily tour again, should he so wish !!!!!!!

Of course maybe not a full world tour, but quite easily just a few concerts here and there!
But dont do any concerts in USA, not one! , just come back 2 the UK plz !

Tell ya what! I just cant wait 2 go and see miss Kris-teenYoung and morrissey live in concert again!!!!

Yea we most definitly need 2 experience kris-teenYoung live in concert first with at least a 45 mins set or longer - before moz steps foot onstage!!!
Its one of the most important things on earth!
The whole affiar would be a complete tradgedy of epic proportions without her!!!! :(
Awww kristeens vocals? ABSOLOULTY INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sam baily has one of most incredible vocals we have ever heard - ever! , but kristeen would run rings around her 4 fun!
Kristeens vocal range and colour is simply beautiful !!!! :)

Anyways time 4 me 2 go!

BBFN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Last edited:
Just watched the performance on u tube!
Tell ya what, morrissey looks really fit and well !!!!! :)

I know Its only 4 songs but I think we can be quite sure from this wonderfull performance, moz could easily tour again, should he so wish !!!!!!!

Of course maybe not a full world tour, but quite easily just a few concerts here and there!
But dont do any concerts in USA, not one! , just come back 2 the UK plz !

Tell ya what! I just cant wait 2 go and see miss Kris-teenYoung and morrissey live in concert again!!!!

Yea we most definitly need 2 experience kris-teenYoung live in concert first with at least a 45 mins set or longer - before moz steps foot onstage!!!
Its one of the most important things on earth!
The whole affiar would be a complete tradgedy of epic proportions without her!!!! :(
Awww kristeens vocals? ABSOLOULTY INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sam baily has one of most incredible vocals we have ever heard - ever! , but kristeen would run rings around her 4 fun!
Kristeens vocal range and colour is simply beautiful !!!! :)

Anyways time 4 me 2 go!

BBFN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt Walker back on drums, hope he's back for good.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom