Pathetic little people with pathetic little lives

I agree.. this is all bullshit!

I have an idea...

You could start a new board called MOZWA.. Moz Would Approve.

It would be awesome. The content would only be stuff that you personally believe Morrissey would approve of. You'd get to pick your own moderators and your own policies.

I KNOW this would work!

:lbf:This has made me laugh soooo much.

Thanks for that ...I needed cheering up.

whats sad is you felt the need to post this little whinefest. looks like you took your ban pretty seriously. (btw, no one even noticed you were gone, so thx for bringing it to our attention.) you sound no better than the people you accuse of being "sad little c***s."

and no one said you WERE that other guy, we just said you sounded like him.

Speak for yourself only eh? :)

thanks, bb.

hey, are you drinking tonight? i was thinkin about it :cool:

Well, Pregs called me a bitch and tried to bully me into having a glass of wine. So I will....but first I am going for a quickie on the treadmill and hope that I don't die.

thanks, bb.

hey, are you drinking tonight? i was thinkin about it :cool:

fine. don't tell me what you meant. you won't get an answer. keep making faces at me then.

Read your original post....only one thing I could have meant.

Read your original post....only one thing I could have meant.

in a previous thread, i brought up that he sounded like an old user. EPbabe asked if I meant "Spooky Mulder" and i said yes. later in the thread anon x said the same thing, not seeing that i had already brought it up. as far as i can recall no one said it WAS him, but that he was very similar. so yeah, i really dont know what you are getting at. if someone said he WAS FOR SURE the user Spooky Mulder, then i missed it. i still don't see what was so great about pointing that out. :confused:

The problem is that with this kind of off-topic rules a lot of people would be driven away from the site.

Having an off-topic and then a place to really go to town gives everyone a place here at Moz-solo.

In theory. Except you mods have yet to agree on what the rules really are in the Pigsty, let alone inform the users on what the rules really are.

Additionally, you have a mod (Kewpie) who is actively trying to destroy the Pigsty. Should she have any mod powers in the 'sty at all, if her agenda is to undermine it? That would be like having police offers on duty at a political rally and some of the police officers try and find every little way to prevent the people from being able to put on a successful rally because they don't like free speech and they hate the people exercising it.

Even if Kewpie can't destroy the 'sty, she's trying to confuse users about the rules. After her attempt to have the Pigsty shut down democratically was a terrible and embarassing defeat for her (even after she had spent months purging many of her enemies from this web site, she still couldn't get the votes!), it appears her strategy is to unilaterally impose as many restrictions on the acitivities in the 'sty as she can get away with, by the way she exercises her discretion as a mod. Her fellow mods never criticize the way she exercises her discretion, and so she is succeeding in gradually turning the 'sty into Off-Topic 2.

Before the pigsty you really had a lot less freedom.

It doesn't feel that way. Sure, there's more freedom in the 'sty than there was anywhere on the forum before the 'sty. But the rest of the forum is way less free. You can't even say the F word, apparently! Some people are afraid to even post outside of the 'sty anymore, cuz who knows what silly pretext a mod will find to ban him or her next? There have even been cases where users have felt "set up" for a ban, or purposely lured into one.

Also, if you go back in time even further, it wasn't too long ago that the SoLow forum had almost no rules at all, before the re-design. And that did have its probems, too, no doubt. But that was also when Morrissey-SoLow.com was at its peak, and back when Morrissey even included its URL in the liner notes of his releases. So, apparently you can have a more free forum and still attract a lot of users, and have a more successful web site overall than it currently is.

I do agree that there should be no infractions or warnings for language that isn't hate based.

I'm glad you agree that some of your colleagues are crappy mods.

Isn't it time for the mods to make the rules more clear? You need to post a new thread where you state the rules of the 'sty again, and if Kewpie doesn't like those rules, the 'sty should be taken out of her jurisdiction.

Last edited:
in a previous thread, i brought up that he sounded like an old user. EPbabe asked if I meant "Spooky Mulder" and i said yes. later in the thread anon x said the same thing, not seeing that i had already brought it up. as far as i can recall no one said it WAS him, but that he was very similar. so yeah, i really dont know what you are getting at. if someone said he WAS FOR SURE the user Spooky Mulder, then i missed it. i still don't see what was so great about pointing that out. :confused:

Chuffinell...I was not even on about that but thanks for 'clearing that up' :)

whats sad is you felt the need to post this little whinefest. looks like you took your ban pretty seriously. (btw, no one even noticed you were gone, so thx for bringing it to our attention.) you sound no better than the people you accuse of being "sad little c***s."

and no one said you WERE that other guy, we just said you sounded like him.

There is a whole lot of whining around here about banned members and the way this forum is run, so picking on this post isn't really honest.

Well, Pregs called me a bitch and tried to bully me into having a glass of wine. So I will....but first I am going for a quickie on the treadmill and hope that I don't die.

No, I didn't. :confused: I said, "Pop that bitch open!" and I was referring to your bottle of wine.

Unless you like being called a bitch.

ps. I ordered the shirts today. Let's see if Zazzle makes them. I hope so.

Tags
dickhead ep wannabe mod fuckwit leeming offensive tag
Back
Top Bottom