Plane flies over Capitol Records with Morrissey sign... (October 13, 2023)

• Thread starter Deleted member 32122
  • Start date
I just saw a plane fly over Capitol Records with a sign Release Moz's "Bonfire of Teenagers"! Must have been some sort of protest. Not sure they misspelled Moz??

1697246650962.png

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if this is a sign. “Mozi’s” Bonfire of Teenagers is going to be released via jetdoll.com. You’ll have to phone a premium rate number to listen to it.
1-800-MOZI-BOT.

Last edited:
is THIS why user 'terrancestamp' wanted the photographer? LOL

from ‘one of our own’ lol

Who in the god damn hell is this "Mozi"?

right? Should have just paid another couple hundred and spelled it correct.

A job half done
Isn't done.

doh:

Now, fly one over his hotel, reading ….

‘SELF RELEASE WMTWD!’

I wonder if this is a sign. “Mozi’s” Bonfire of Teenagers is going to released via jetdoll.com. You’ll have to phone a premium rate number to listen to it.
1-800-MOZI-BOT.

that would be both ridiculous and kinda cool at the same time, the novelty of it.

with Morrissey breathing heavy over the audio, lol :brows:

Well, I'm convinced, Capitol, you're on thin ice now, buster!

yeah, I’m sure the folks inside the Capitol building were scrambling around in a panic thinking of ways to take down the flying menace! :ahhh:

or … they were totally oblivious to it.

:sleeping:

Footage of said plane flying past:

FWD.

I wanted it to be fake simply because of the embarrassment factor - how can you make a typo in something as extravagant as that with so few words?

BOOYAH MOZI!

Definitely stinks of someone clinging on to a sunken relationship, where the other doesn't want to know in the slightest. Desperate and sad.

It will be interesting to see if Central picks up on this. My current theory is that Capitol don't want to release it at all, and could well have offered it back to Morrissey but at a price that he just isn't prepared to pay.

Moz will have seen this and laughed his nuts off - I just hope this expense was worth it.

I wanted it to be fake simply because of the embarrassment factor - how can you make a typo in something as extravagant as that with so few words?

BOOYAH MOZI!
If you know about Bonfire Of Teenagers then you know how to spell Moz. It was probably the company responsible for the plane's mistake.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom