Please don't suck. Please don't suck. Please don't suck

Is George Miller Maxing out with TWO new Mad Max Films? :pray::clap:
Rumor has it that the long nine-month shoot may result in two new Mad Max sequels

After toiling for decades in development limbo, it looks as though we're finally getting a new Mad Max film (for better or for worse) -- or should we make that two new Mad Max films?

That seems to be the rumor The Playlist is currently touting, pointing out that the current nine-month shoot for Mad Max: Fury Road seemed a bit long, and citing Twitch.com's unconfirmed report that director George Miller is actually shooting two -- count 'em, two -- Mad Max films back-to-back. They even claim that the second film already has a title, Mad Max: Furiosa, and if that's not enough rumorage for ya, Twitch also states that the two films will come out in rapid-fire, Matrix-esque succession, giving Max fans roughly six months in-between each release to catch their breath.

Take this one with a grain, folks, but needless to say, after over 25 years, it'll be cool to see at least one Mad Max flick again.

http://www.ugo.com/movies/george-miller-to-shoot-two-mad-max-films-at-once?cmpid=0301

Mad-Max.jpg

Not only is The Road Warrior one of my favorite films ever, it offers that unique blend of heroism and homoeroticism that I find oh-so appealing.

file.php

WezCrossbow.jpg

Though Beyond Thunderdome left me once bitten, I won't be shy about any sequel that may come.

Back
Top Bottom