Political pundit Styxhexenhammer weighes in on Morrissey poster ban

You can be bitter but Jesus left a pretty remarkable testimony of how to love, stand for truth and face persecution. If nothing else you shouldn't be upset with Morrissey if he is Christian now
:lbf:

Not upset at all.

As I said ......

Being a humasexual and all, you can bet, that Morrissey’s version of his ‘Christianity’ is also a very special one.

:thumb:

If anyone is upset with the idea of Morrissey identifying his faith as Christian you kind of have to understand the context of what that might mean to him personally and also what Christianity is in 2019. In America (and i believe other western countries such as UK) Christianity is sort of having a resurgence but it's taking a more personal, spiritual roots form and is different than what rose in the conservative 80's which produced mega churches and televangelists. Christianity i see in young people or older people returning to their faith these days has a more grounded vision. Christians i know currently don't attend any formal church services and usually at best might have small fellowship once in a while but usually just self study, many of which have friends that are "gay", smoke weed and whatever else would be considered taboo especially back in the 80's conservative scene. And i agree @Ketamine Sun that whatever Morrissey considers his Christianity it will certainly be unique to him and is between him and God.

He namechecked him in Montreal April 29.
No video, as far as I know.

This is true. He asked the audience if they knew of him. 99.75% of the those in attendance had no absolutely no reaction to the comment.

You can be bitter but Jesus left a pretty remarkable testimony of how to love, stand for truth and face persecution. If nothing else you shouldn't be upset with Morrissey if he is Christian now
Have you ever heard of a dude called Darwin?

Yes , I've heard of that dude. He sucks. Why do you ask though especially in reference to what you quoted from me?
I can't believe I have to be explaining this, but here it goes. Because you think there is some higher power to guide you and save you from evil. Only you can do that. There is no god. There was a big bang and that's it. I believe in science and evolution but go head and live in delusion. Crucify my now.

Love Styx's gardening updates. Now he's doing music too.
I can't decide which one I like better.

I can't believe I have to be explaining this, but here it goes. Because you think there is some higher power to guide you and save you from evil. Only you can do that. There is no god. There was a big bang and that's it. I believe in science and evolution but go head and live in delusion. Crucify my now.

Ok, let's compare...

Jesus of Nazareth- Spoke on behalf of the outcasts, fed the poor, healed the sick, confronted the religious leaders that used their power and position to rule over and take money from the people. Spoke truth and shared the gospel of hope. Was tortured and died for his beliefs

Darwin- Inbred retard who continued the family tradition of inbreeding. Believed in Eugenics and considered the Irish a sub species that deserved to be wiped off the planet

Keep your faith in Darwin and enjoy your primordial soup, i'll stick with my guy

Ok, let's compare...

Jesus of Nazareth- Spoke on behalf of the outcasts, fed the poor, healed the sick, confronted the religious leaders that used their power and position to rule over and take money from the people. Spoke truth and shared the gospel of hope. Was tortured and died for his beliefs

Darwin- Inbred retard who continued the family tradition of inbreeding. Believed in Eugenics and considered the Irish a sub species that deserved to be wiped off the planet

Keep your faith in Darwin and enjoy your primordial soup, i'll stick with my guy
Did Joel Osteen make you say that?

Ok so you had no comeback for the truth about Darwin so instead you make a lame attempt at a put down. Be an adult. Deal with the fact you put your faith in an inbreeder who believes in eugenics.
I don't need a comeback, I don't need to further engage myself in conversation with an insane person.

That's awesome. Faith Goldy is a good woman. And did Moz say he was Christian? What was the first thing he said?
Morrissey is now a Christian you say. How do you know for sure that Morrissey is now a Christian?

It is such wonderful news if it is true! I would be so pleased if Morrissey is now a Christian and is saved. I don't think I have heard Morrissey talking about his Christian faith though?

I'm a Christian myself! I don't know if Faith Goldy is a good woman she seems very right-wing. Faith Goldy (born June 8th, 1989), also known as Faith Goldy-Bazos, is a Canadian political commentator. Faith Goldy's views have been described as far-right or alt-right and white nationalist. She wrote and reported for The Rebel Media, including live coverage of events surrounding the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Her contract was terminated in 2017 after she appeared in an interview on The Daily Stormer, a neo-Nazi website.

For more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_Goldy

I didn't know what the "Christian Death" band is. I had to look them up. Christian Death is an American gothic rock band formed in Orange County, California, in 1979 by Rozz Williams. With major line-up changes over the years, Christian Death has retained "a relentlessly confrontational stand against organized religion and conventional morality".

For more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Death

Styxhexenhammer666 used to be a Christian. I think it is very sad that Styx has turned his back on his Christian faith. I'm not sure about some of Styx's views some of his views I find offensive. It is good that Styx is a Morrissey fan though.

Styx is married now married to 'Elisabeth's Philosophy'. For some reason I used to think that Styx might be bisexual but then I found out he is straight. I hope that they have a long, happy marriage:

Styxhexenhammer666 reminds me of "The Rageaholic" formerly "Razorfist", a YouTube commentator and self-proclaimed "Metal Head" due to his love for heavy metal music, and the fact he's made many videos about heavy metal music, as well. "The Rageaholic" is also a big Michael Jackson fan. I really like Michael Jackson as well. I'm not into heavy metal music though.

Did I miss something? When did Moz mention Styx? I know he's mentioned Faith Goldy but not Styx.

Morrissey talks about being a Christian at the start of this video. This is amazingly good news! :)

I found out that Faith Goldy was the only journalist and Mayoral candidate fighting for justice for the murder of Marrisa Shen. Morrissey was very upset about Marrisa Shen's murder.

Marrisa Shen was a 13-year-old Chinese-Canadian girl whose body was found in a wooded area in Burnaby Central Park in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada on July 19, 2017. For more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Marrisa_Shen

Morrissey is now a Christian you say. How do you know for sure that Morrissey is now a Christian?

It is such wonderful news if it is true! I would be so pleased if Morrissey is now a Christian and is saved. I don't think I have heard Morrissey talking about his Christian faith though?

I'm a Christian myself! I don't know if Faith Goldy is a good woman she seems very right-wing. Faith Goldy (born June 8th, 1989), also known as Faith Goldy-Bazos, is a Canadian political commentator. Faith Goldy's views have been described as far-right or alt-right and white nationalist. She wrote and reported for The Rebel Media, including live coverage of events surrounding the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Her contract was terminated in 2017 after she appeared in an interview on The Daily Stormer, a neo-Nazi website.

For more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_Goldy

I didn't know what the "Christian Death" band is. I had to look them up. Christian Death is an American gothic rock band formed in Orange County, California, in 1979 by Rozz Williams. With major line-up changes over the years, Christian Death has retained "a relentlessly confrontational stand against organized religion and conventional morality".

For more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Death

Styxhexenhammer666 used to be a Christian. I think it is very sad that Styx has turned his back on his Christian faith. I'm not sure about some of Styx's views some of his views I find offensive. It is good that Styx is a Morrissey fan though.

Styx is married now married to 'Elisabeth's Philosophy'. For some reason I used to think that Styx might be bisexual but then I found out he is straight. I hope that they have a long, happy marriage:

Styxhexenhammer666 reminds me of "The Rageaholic" formerly "Razorfist", a YouTube commentator and self-proclaimed "Metal Head" due to his love for heavy metal music, and the fact he's made many videos about heavy metal music, as well. "The Rageaholic" is also a big Michael Jackson fan. I really like Michael Jackson as well. I'm not into heavy metal music though.

my tampon must go offline at once and go to the pool now.

Styxhexenhammer666 reminds me a bit of "The Rageaholic" formerly "Razorfist", a YouTube commentator and self-proclaimed "Metal Head" due to his love for heavy metal music, and the fact he's made many videos about heavy metal music, as well. "The Rageaholic" is also a big Michael Jackson fan. I really like Michael Jackson as well. I'm not into heavy metal music though.

"The Rageaholic" formerly "Razorfist" is a big Michael Jackson fan and supporter. He talks about how terrible the "Leaving Neverland" film is and that it is full of lies. "Leaving Neverland" feels more like an opportunistic hit-piece rather than a documentary. This video is called "The Michael Jackson Rebuttal (Part 1)". I believe that their are 3 parts in the Rebuttal videos. "The Rageaholic" doesn't seem to have any theories about Michael Jackson's death/murder though which was back in 2009. This is the video:

Razor Fist is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics.

A "rageaholic" is a person who gets excited by expressing rage, or a person prone to extreme anger with little or no provocation. While "rageaholic" is not a formal medical diagnosis, it has been developed as a lay psychology term by counselors and anger-management groups seeking to help people who are chronically angry and who compulsively express fits of rage.

"The Rageaholic" formerly "Razorfist" is a big fan of American comic books like Marvel and DC and he is a big fan of Michael Jackson and metal music. I think he comes from America. He seems to like Styxhexenhammer666! "The Rageaholic" is married and has I think one son. He is also a member of the hatebitpodcast along with his good friends Yell Kaos and AlphaOmegaSin. I believe he currently resides in Phoenix, Arizona in America.

Ok, let's compare...

You don't even understand the religion you claim to believe in.
#LowIQ

Back
Top Bottom