Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i doesn't feel like a job to me. i enjoy do it. it makes her happy! and that in turn makes me super happy!

yeah, i know. funny thing, when she was performing her duties on a regular basis, i was a total jerk. i've been nothing but nice to her and thats when it all changed. i'm gonna go back to being a jerk. i have for the last 3 days. i think its working. but i don't wanna be a jerk!

yeah, i know. funny thing, when she was performing her duties on a regular basis, i was a total jerk. i've been nothing but nice to her and thats when it all changed. i'm gonna go back to being a jerk. i have for the last 3 days. i think its working. but i don't wanna be a jerk!

Hmmm, performing her duties? :lbf: Are we talking about what I think we're talking about? Isn't it funny, seems like everybody only want what/who they can't get.

she does it. at least once weekly. but only at my request. it should come naturally like it used to. before she had me in her pocket. if it completely stops, yeah, she's a gonner! that part of a relationship is extremely necessary. i do it to her without any requests, i expect the same. am i being unfair?

she does it. at least once weekly. but only at my request. it should come naturally like it used to. before she had me in her pocket. if it completely stops, yeah, she's a gonner! that part of a relationship is extremely necessary. i do it to her without any requests, i expect the same. am i being unfair?

Hmmm, well why does that specific thing have to be so important? If everything else in that area works fine, then why does that particular thing have to be so important?

because she once did it frequently and got me accustomed to it. you can't just take that away. and that part of a relationship is extremely important to a man.

It is indeed...you have a right to dump her actually, she seems a bit nasty to you.
There are plenty of other women out there!

its something she did very frequently not too long ago and i have become accustomed to that pleasure. plus, this is extremely important in a relationship for a man.

Wondering where my mate Billy is on the forum! He's always on here and he's not here today! I haven't been on here for ages to be honest though! Have you been on here much recently?

my GF has been texting me all day telling me how much she loves me....can she sense the dump coming on?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom